“A hidden treasure”

Ranked #12 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
cleveland,ohio
“A hidden treasure”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is minutes away from the airport without the noise of planes flying over.
The front desk staff is excellent in every way.
The room is very clean and has a mini frig and microwave. The food was very good. They have veggie flavored water in the lobby.
They even have a charging port on the night stand on your room....love that!
There doesn't seem to be much to do around the area but if you have a rental car, parking is free.

• Stayed June 2014
pacvictor, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear tayshan1,
Thank you so much for the great feedback! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. Please let us know the next time you plan on coming to the area, and we will take great care of you once again!
Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Longmont, Colorado
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

The hotel and room were nice enough, no complaints. I always stay at Hampton Inn's where breakfast is included so (this being a sister hotel similarly priced) I went to the breakfast buffet here and got a light breakfast which was nothing special, on par with a Hampton breakfast. It wasn't until I got up to leave that I saw the small print sign in the corner of the room stating that breakfast is $12 and I got slapped with a bill. This should be made much clearer to your guests. I would not have had cereal and coffee if I'd known I was paying $12. What a complete ripoff. Will definitely stay at the Hampton instead next time.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank Justin G
pacvictor, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Justin G,
We wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on the hotel. I would like to personally apologize for any confusion that may have encountered with your breakfast. While Hilton Garden Inn Hotels do not provide a complimentary breakfast, we do have great packages available, including our bed & breakfast package, which significantly reduces the cost of breakfast. With Hilton Garden Inn Hotels, our breakfast is made to order, includes fresh shell eggs to accompany our made to order omelet station. I would love for you to experience this breakfast, on us. The next time you are in town, please contact me, and we will make this happen!
Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 24, 2014

This hotel has consistently delivered quality and friendly service. The staff are outstanding. Best hotel experience (among many) in the last 12 months. We will always stay at this hotel in Springs because of the friendly culture that the staff have maintained over the years

Dear BLWIssler,
We truly appreciate your loyalty, thank you! We look forward to seeing you agagin soon, and we will have the hot meal ready!
Colorado Springs, United States
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The staff is awesome at this location. You're always greeted with a smile and everyone seems genuinely concerned with making tour stay as pleasant as possible. However the rooms could use better sound insulation, especially between floors as I was awakened in the middle of the night on more than one occasion by someone simply walking on the floor above.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

pacvictor, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear Paul R,
Thank you for the great feedback! We do have an incredible staff, and we feel very lucky for that. I have passed your information along to our ownership team as well, as these comments do help us to make improvements in the future.
We do hope to see you againsoon!
Jacksonville, FL, United States
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Nothing fancy. Above average compared to many of the similar brands. Breakfast a bit pricey. No complaints overall - nothing really stood out either way. Clean, safe and affordable. Would probably look at the Hampton Inn across the street next time.

Dear Johnny S,
We truly appreciate your feedback, however, we would love the opportunity to WOW you! Please let us know the next time you are in town, and we can certainly assist with the accomodations. The Hampton Inn is actually our sister property, so we would love to be of assistance with any questions you may have. Thank you!
Rathdrum, United States
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Very nice lobby and room. Pool & hot tube are relaxing. Restaurant is not worth it. All food ordered was overcooked and it is not difficult to deep fat fry. There is a Sports Restaurant within walking distance.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Ashley D
Dear Ashley D,
I want to take a moment and thank you for providing us with this feedback. Our industry thrives on this feedback in order to continuosuly improve ourselves. We do have a great restaurant, and we would love to show you just how great our restaurant can be. Please let me know the next time you are in town, and dinner is on me.
Roselle, United States
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I arrived in the evening, greeted by a clerk and manager. Went to my first room that smelled of stale cigarettes then back to the lobby. The manager said the smell was from recently cleaned carpets. So then I am off to the second room that smelled like Grandma's house. The musty smell was overwhelming. I opened the window, left the window open the entire night and kept it open when departing. Management returned my call, informed me the walls were washed and the curtains were sent to the cleaners. I do not know what happened to the stained and old carpeting. I will not stay here again.

Dear Susan,
Thank you again for providing all of your feedback on the hotel. You and I had spoke on the day of your departure, and I was very appreciative for your time. We truly apologize we could not provide you with the best possible stay, we would love the opportunity to show you just what a great hotel we truly are, as I mentioned, please contact me the next time you are in town. Please do feel free to contact me if I can be of further assistance.