“Customer service”

Ranked #12 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Customer service”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

I can't say enough good things about the amazing staff at this hotel. I was in Colorado Springs working and one day I developed an agonizing toothache and the staff went above and beyond the call of duty to help me get some relief, I travel for work on average 250 nights a year and when a hotel will go out of their way to provide superior customer service it is greatly appreciated. Again I can't sing the praises of this hotel staff enough. Thank you again Hilton Garden staff for helping out an old weary traveler.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed May 21, 2012

My family stayed here weekend of May 12th. The staff was friendly and professional at 3:00 in the afternoon and at 6:30 in the morning. They knew who I was as soon I checked into the hotel. The staff was able to accomodate my family's special dietary request and they were happy to help us out. It's a great hotel and I would reconmend it to anyone.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Murrieta, CA
Reviewed May 19, 2012

The staff here is great. Very accomdating to all your needs. The hotel is clean and comfortable too. We used their meeting rooms to and service was perfect. The only think I did not like was the beds. Even though they are the type you can select, firm to soft, it just didn't feel right for me and my husband.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Pamleonard
Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Hotel stay was great from the minute we arrived. Rooms are real clean and beds are super comfortable. From Lucy the lobby attendant to Josh the breakfast man and Rayray the front desk clerk. Great time we had at your facility. GM Pat was making sure everything went well for us ! We will return again.

Room Tip: Get a room facing Pikes Peak.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Clarksville
Reviewed April 29, 2012

There are no words to explain how overwhelmed I am by the generosity of the staff at this hotel. They really made my anniversary memorable while I was a part from my husband during military training. The staff helped me plan a huge surprise in my husband room with excitement and enthusiasm. The kindness they showed me was beyond anything I could have asked for. I will be forever grateful for what they did for us.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Huntsville, AL
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Friendly, courteous Staff. Clean, inviting accomodations. Excellant resturant. I feel comfortable and safe here. This is my Motel of choice when on business in Colorado Springs. I highly recommend this Motel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Colorado Springs
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Not your typical “airport hotel” quality starting upon your arrival at the front entrance to the beautiful rooms. Beautiful views of the mountain range. No airport noises and customer service superb.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business