“All you could want and more!”

Summit at The Broadmoor
Reserve with OpenTable
Summit at The Broadmoor is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 1,448 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lake Avenue
Description: A French Bistro, Summit marries French tradition with American originality. Summit's stellar menu of year-round favorites includes House Made Charcuterie, Potato Crusted Swordfish, Wagyu Beef Burger, Moules Mariniere and Hanger Steak. The ever-evolving seasonal selections find strength in a vibrant network of top-shelf vendors that provide the kitchen with the highest quality ingredients and local produce available. An extensive bar highlights local microbrews, cocktails and wines from the finest regions of the world, adding to Summit's unique assortment. Designed by acclaimed architect Adam D. Tihany, Summit's contemporary design is inspired by the grandeur of Pike's Peak and provides a stunning counterpoint to the classic elegance of The Broadmoor. Wood, metal, glass, leather and fabrics are used throughout the dining room to evoke a modern, yet natural feel suited perfectly to Summit's American brasserie menu and eclectic wine and cocktail program. Summit has been named one of America's 10 Best Hotel Restaurants by Frommer's and was previously honored in the Robb Report "Best of the Best", and Esquire's "Best New Restaurants" and "Best New Restaurant Design.
Virginia
“All you could want and more!”
Reviewed July 20, 2011

I had read so many trip advisor reviews about this restaurant that it sold me on trying it while we were on vacation. It was one of the best restaurants I've ever been to anywhere. It had a beautiful, modern feel decor-wise. The food was excellent and everyone in out party of 7 really enjoyed it. The service was spot-on. Around whenever we needed them, but not hounding us. We had wonderful wine from their collection. My father in laws hobby is wine and he seemed to feel well taken care of by the staff who really knew their wine! Definitely go if you are in Colorado Springs. Totally worth it!

• Visited July 2011

Colorado
“Finally, a worthy upscale place”
Reviewed July 3, 2011

Another date night for my husband & I...finally found a nice place to get dressed up & enjoy a good meal.

The restaurant is very nice - decor, waitstaff, food, everything.
We decided to get a bottle of wine. The sommelier was informative, fun and helped us choose a great bottle from the enormous selection.
For dinner, we chose the "Chef Tasting Menu - 5 courses"
I can't remember exactly what we had now, but everything was good. I remember halibut cheeks, mussels, some steak...and lots of goodness :)

Hoping to go back and spend more time enjoying the grounds at The Broadmoor and views of Cheyenne Mtn.

• Visited April 2011
colorado
“Very good but wish for more vegetarian options”
Reviewed June 17, 2011

The Summit restaurant at the Broadmoor is delightful. The ambience is modern, the service is excellent, and the food is delicious. Additionally, they make great cocktails and have an extensive wine list. My only complaint is a lack of entree options for vegetarians. Pasta is not a desirable option for many vegetarians - too much carb. I wish they would make something more creative with tofu or cous cous or quinoa.

• Visited March 2011
Lexington, South Carolina
“Don't Miss This One!”
Reviewed June 8, 2011

While on a business trip at the Broadmoor, we tried this place. What a fantastic surprise. It was hands down the best experience I've had in the last 5 years and I travel and eat out in fine dining restaurants often. The Broadmoor has a purportedly 5 star rooftop restaurant, but the Summit was much better. Fairly priced, terrific service, and the kind of dining experience that's hard to find, almost every dish a WOW. You may think that a simple Caesar salad is hard to elevate, but I've absolutely never had a better one and I could have made a meal of it...until the fish came and it was just as good. We were pretty happy with the Broadmoor overall, but this meal was the highlight of our stay.

• Visited July 2010
Denver, Colorado
“Fabulous meal on Valentine's day”
Reviewed March 8, 2011

My husband surprised me with dinner at the Summit for Valentine's Day. The food and service was wonderful - with an attentive server and excellent menu/food. From their extensive wine list, we ordered a bottle from Montepulciano as this village was one of our favorite places in Italy. Their menu is divided into two sections - one is their standard features - the other is their seasonal (whatever the chef finds fresh and wonderful that week). We had melt-in-your-mouth scallops and this incredible mac and cheese along with our salads. The only complaint of the evening was the crowded room and lack of privacy. We were set in a row of two-tops along the back of the room. My husband faced the wall and we were able to overhear all of our table mates' conversations. We will be back and ask for one of the booths or a table by the front window.

• Visited February 2011