“Hit or Miss”

Elephant Bar Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I've eaten here several times and every time I've had a different experience. The place is always packed and it's difficult to find parking. The restaurant is huge, but it's so busy that it feels claustrophobic. As far as the food and service, it's very inconsistent. I've had good service and bad food, bad service and good food, and everything in between. The menu is huge - it's very difficult to decide what to eat, but if it's a hit day - the food is phenomenal. Unfortunately, you never know what kind of day it's going to be.

There are newer reviews for Elephant Bar Restaurant

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Not the normal restaurant-bar food. Very good service and the food is unique and very tasty. A bit pricey.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Could never find our server, who did not check back once. Could not get water re-filled. Food is just mediocre. Third time we have visited, and the last.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

They have a huge menu & the food was absolutely delicious and reasonably priced! The decor was very interesting-service was great

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I loved this place! I liked the menu they had a bunch of food for the happy hour they have and they all were very good. I had the salmon roll and all I can say is AWESOME!!! The Korean tacos were also AWESOME!! The bar staff was very good and did a great job at keeping the cold ones coming. Would go back many more times if I lived there.