Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy
$179
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$159
The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$171
$189
$161
  • Pool
HYATT house Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$169
$144
$186
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$182
BestWestern.com
$184
$176
$212
$599
$359
All reviewsair force academynorth sidethe outdoor hot tubthird flooreasy accessclean roomsgreat place to staywould stay here againthe colorado springs areamovie theaterbreakfast staffthe breakfast areathe entire staffking suitehotel staffcomplimentary breakfastworkout room
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Stayed in this hotel on business. It's in close proximity to the USAFA. I make frequent trips to the COS area and always stay here. I always get a great room and first class service. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

This is a newer property and very well maintained. The staff is friendly and helpful and the rooms are large, clean and well-lit with high ceilings. I've stayed at this hotel several times and will now go out of my way to stay here if I am traveling to the area. It is close to I-25 and just on the northern outskirts of Colorado Springs.
The first time I stayed here they even had a handwritten note, a bottle of water and a package of Oreos waiting for me in my room!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Andy F
Reviewed March 24, 2013

There are good restaurants nearby and a huge theater right across the street. Nothing to complain about. The desk staff was very friendly. I would stay there again. The quality of TV was great - many satellite TV channels including several HBO channels.

Room Tip: The west side faces the mountains, but the view is pretty much obscured by other buildings so there's not much to see from the rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Randy_the_Tester
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This Hampton Inn looks new, has excellent service and staff, and is convenient to the USAF Academy and Colorado Springs. Within easy reach of the hotel are restaurants, movies, entertainment and the scenic area of Colorado Springs. We had an off-season rate which made the hotel within our budget. In-season rates would prevent us from using it, but for those that don't have that concern, this is a fine place to stay.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Everything I needed and nothing I didn't need. Never had a hotel provide a snack bag to take out the door in the AM after breakfast, but it was a plus. Always good service when I've stayed here before.

1  Thank Paul C
Stephanie H, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Paul C, thanks for taking the time to give us a great review, we really appreciate it! I'm glad you found the breakfast to-go bags convenient and enjoyed our service. We hope to see you again!