“Great customer service!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy
Ranked #6 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Several family members stayed at this hotel for a weekend while in town to attend a college diving event at the Air Force Academy. The location was perfect with easy access to the Academy and convenient restaurants. The hotel was perfect with comfortable beds, quiet accomodations and wonderful, helpful staff. The hot breakfast was great; the fruit, coffee and even fresh cookies in the afternoonwere a nice bonus! Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Stephanie H, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

KarenH89138, thank you so much for this review! We LOVE our sports teams! We are right across from the Air Force Academy--hope you saw that awesome view of the stadium! We hope to see you and your family again!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Great accomodations. Very clean and cozy. Was in Colorado Springs for business and felt "welcomed" and very comfortable. Amazingly comfortable bed!! Perfect location with nice restaurants and shopping very close by. Nice complimentary breakfast was a plus, too!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Stephanie H, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Stacey C., thanks so much for your review, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Clean and friendly service. Chose this hotel because it was very close to the Air Force Academy as I was attending an event there. Garden of the Gods is also not far away. They also have a decent sized pool for swimming laps and the free breakfast is always a plus. The fitness center has a nice selection of equipment although it is not the higher end equipment you find in health clubs it still worked well. Was able to get a good nights sleep as the beds and pillows were very comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Stephanie H, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

xenadiver, thanks for taking the time to write this review! It's great to hear that you you enjoyed your experience. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I am relocating to Colorado and needed a place to stay for a long stretch of time. As a former military guy, I developed a set of criteria in what I was looking for in the area while I house hunted. The criteria included cost (of course) but also I factored in different amenities as I would be staying at my chosen location for a while. The Hampton Inn EXCEEDED all my expectations and the STAFF is amazing. They are genuinely concerned for their patrons and continually amaze me by help they provide .....unbidden.. they are just exceptionally nice folks and have made this my "Home away from Home." Breakfast is always hot and delicious and the work out facilities are spacious and have the full range of exercise gear....... Very , very nice and comfortable..... again, my "Home away from Home" Sincerely, Russ P

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you, Russ! We all love seeing you every day and consider you part of the family! You are one of the nicest guests I have served in my 10 years in hotels!! Talk to you soon!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Clean, efficient, and friendly. Made a perfect stop on the way to Denver, right off I25 and convenient to Gateway Center with good restaurants. Good night's sleep. We stopped there after the long drive from Texas, setting up an easy drive, the next day, to Denver after enjoying their free breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Stephanie H, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Aggieal, thanks so much for this review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay! Hope you had a great New Years and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I booked this hotel to break up a long drive while moving to another state. After reading many reviews, I thought it would be perfect. Headed North on I-25, pulling a trailer, it was very difficult to access the hotel entrance. I paid extra for a "mountain view", knowing that the room would be on the back side of the hotel, away from the noise of the interstate. What we got was a room overlooking the parking lot and dumpsters. Yes, we could see a sliver of the mountain top over the roof-line if we looked sideways. Beds were uncomfortable.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Neesflying

Neesflying, thank you for your review. I appreciate your feedback and I'm so sorry you didn't have the experience you expected. We want to make sure everyone has a great experience! I will discuss your comments with our staff so we can find ways to correct these issues. I hope the rest of your trip went well and hope you choose us again if you are ever in the area so we can give you a much better stay.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

We visited Colorado Springs from December 16th to Declember 19th, 2012 and were very pleased with the hotel, staff and location. The staff were friendly and very helpful and went out of their way to help me with an important fax that had to be sent to another country. We had a king suite on the third floor and were pleased with the space in the room and the quietness of the room location. The breakfast was great and there was always a good variety. The lady who served breakfast was very friendly :) An excellent stay!

Room Tip: We chose a room on the third floor for quietness and view and were happy with out choice!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

183Traveller183, thank you for this review. It is always great to hear compliments about our staff. I'm so happy you were pleased with your room. We hope to see you and your family again!