“where the fun is big, visit Mr. Biggs” 5 of 5 bubbles

Got a photo?
Add it.
Mr. Biggs Family Fun Center
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“where the fun is big, visit Mr. Biggs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2012

Im so glad I choose to take my wife to Mr. biggs for the first time on valentines day. This place can bring out the kid in any adult; with a entertaining selection of mini golf, go karts, laser tag, arcade games and much more. This oranization also provides bowling, a great chef that will wow you, a bar for grown ups, and a warm welcoming host (jim) and a great staff. My wife and I could'nt have been more pleased. This was our first time and it will not be our last. I would recommend Mr. biggs to any one I like. Thanks Mr. biggs for helping me do it big on V-day.

2 Thank Syncear

Colorado Springs, Colorado
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2012

Mr. Biggs is a fun place for small and big kids to run around and play games to their hearts content. They have go-carts, lazer tag, arcade, bowling, and a lot more. Warning though, the food is terrible. Anything beyond soda and packaged junk food I'd avoid.

Visited October 2011
2 Thank majkaos007
La Junta, Colorado
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2011

This is a place for the teen and older. Not a great place for smaller children.

Florence, Colorado, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The beginning of the end for Mr Biggs!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2011

I believe that Mr Biggs is on the road to closing! We went here the week after Christmas to spend time with some out-of-town cousins and what a mess! The building has had severe water damage due to too much snow on the roof. There were puddles EVERYWHERE and the go-carts were closed because there was water literally streaming down all over the track. That is not necessarily the owners fault, but there are a lot of things the owners could change that would improve this place. Little Bigg Town is dirty, broken down and empty for the most part. My 4-year-old son would have loved to "cook" in the little kitchen, but there were only about 5 pieces of food. About the only area that wasn't empy was the sandpit and it looked like they took all the broken toys from other areas and threw them into the sand. The worst part of the place was our food service experience. It took forever to take our order and even longer to receive our food. Two people in our party received their food after about 30 minutes of waiting and only after I went up and complained twice. I saw very unsanitary conditions in the kitchen, with employees not wearing gloves while making items. The food is also poor quality. If you are going to come here, definitely DON'T eat here! Even food at the mall food court is better and faster! We will probably NEVER come here again.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank Coloradomom719
Colorado Springs
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2011

Mr. Biggs has alot to offer, the kids will enjoy the games they have