“Best way to tour Garden of the Gods”

Academy Riding Stables
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Loved our tour, last ride of the day and just my daughter and I. Horses very well behaved and wrangler was awesome! Let us ask questions and showed a personal interest in where we were from.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I booked the three hour ride for September 11, 2012. As it turned out I was the only guest so I received a private tour of the park. My guide was very knowledgable and let me know ahead of time that we were approaching more difficult terrain so I would be prepared. My horse was very gentle and sure footed. In comparison to driving, the park is much more interesting by horseback. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

We took the 2 hour ride through Garden of the Gods-well worth it. Our guide Mark was very nice - informative and took the time to answer any questions we had. Very fun for all ages.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We took the one hour ride and I wish we had done a longer one. At first my 8 year old daughter was afraid, but the wrangler was so patient with her and got her comfortable on Thunder. When I asked my kids what their favorite part of Colorado was, they both agree that it was the horseback riding. that says a lot because they never agree on anything. Just allow yourself extra time because even though we arrived early, it took a long time to match everyone up to a horse. They really try to pick one they think will match your ability, size, etc. We would definitely come back to Academy Riding Stables again.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Great experience. Was there on family vaction on 29 july 12. Really enjoyed ride and scenery was just awe expiring. The staff were very helpful. Our guide was named Atley and Jim both did an outstanding job. If I come back to this area again from Tampa I will do the ride again. Thanks to you all.