“2 hour ride”

Academy Riding Stables
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We took the 2 hour ride with an 8 and 10 year old. Good tour. Had about 15 folks on tour with 2 guides. The rear guide repeats the info so all can hear about the area.

1  Thank Peter H

Reviewed March 30, 2012

A very memorable horseback ride through the Garden of the Gods. Depending on your experience level, it can be a little scary going up and over some of the rock outcroppings. Magnificent scenery and views.

2  Thank ManitouJeanie
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Riding horseback through the Garden of the Gods is a phenominal experience. Add to that to great horses, and a guide who was knowlegable and funny and Academy Riding Stables gets and A+.

1  Thank Danielle P
Reviewed March 11, 2012

This is truly an AMAZING place to horse back ride. My Husband and I visted Colorado Springs for a 6 day vacation. We did the 1,2,and 3 hour tour and It was pricey but worth the money. I would definetly recommend this place to everyone thats considering horse back riding. Each day that i went horse back riding, I always requested Benita. She's sweet and she was my favorite Horse. I can't wait to visit again..This place was great even the wranglers were great. We toured with Brooke and the next day we toured with Cassy. This place is amazing overall!!

1  Thank Shavon J
Reviewed March 7, 2012

We have ridden through Garden of the Gods several times, and always enjoy the spectacular views. You will see those beautiful rock formations in a new way and from a different angle. I especially appreciated that we saw and heard very few cars. The ride is peaceful and enthralling. A bit expensive, but worth it. The staff and wranglers are good at what they do.

3  Thank jan2france