“A decent cheap spot to stay”
Review of Stagecoach Motel

Stagecoach Motel
Ranked #47 of 104 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

We just stayed for one night here. Location is good for grocery stores, shopping, easy access to highway and garden of gods. Neighbourhood a bit sketch but nothing too bad. Room was clean and comfortable, shower was awesome. A little dark and dingy but again, awesome value. Motel staff friendly and helpful.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Cost only 40 dollars with tax per night. Kept us close to everything we wanted to see. The motel is quite old, but very cheap. Having a personal carport a plus. Some good mexican restaurants on the same street.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank srooster
Reviewed March 14, 2014

This motel is straight out of the 1950s. The proprietor was lovely - personally selecting some sightseeing brochures for attractions she thought my 4 year old would like! The rooms: quaint, with a bathroom that was very high-spec in 1950 and feels like a museum piece (in a very good way) today. The room has a separate alcove for the second bed which is great for the kids, and we have a microwave and fridge. Haven't tested the cable TV but for $44 per night we could not be happier. It's clean, comfortable, welcoming, and amazing value for money!

• Stayed: March 2014
4  Thank Frontrangefamily
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This hotel was the cheapest in Colorado Springs but none the less it was an excellent place. the hotel itself is only ten minutes from seven hills and the about 15 from the garden of the gods, both amazing places. The people that run the hotel are polite and overall I had an amazing time and would gladly come back to this place, it is not the Bellagio in Vegas but is a solid hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
5  Thank DKennedy29
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We stayed in the Stagecoach Motel in October 2013, and were delighted with our stay. We were greeted by the exceptionally friendly owner, who helped us out with information about the local attractions. Our room was impeccably clean, with a very comfortable bed and pillows- always important to me! The carports between the rooms were a huge bonus, meaning we got no 'neighbour noise' at all. Although close to main roads and I25, the design of the place with the rooms facing in to the central courtyard meant it felt cosy and secluded. I cannot recommend this place enough, and will stay here again on any further visits to Colorado Springs.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PJ-n-DJ
Reviewed December 31, 2013

The stagecoach motel is older, but a good value. The lady who runs it is very nice! There are car ports, which is a good feature. The room was clean. I think it was 50's style? We liked that one bed had a separate bedroom. The bathroom was a bit small, but clean. It's in an older part of town, which worried us at first, but it turned out just fine. I personally felt a bit uneasy about the parking lot being somewhat dark. Overall we had a good experience staying at the Stagecoach Motel. There is also wifi, a tv, mini fridge, and microwave. It's a great place if you are out doing stuff most of the day, then have a relatively inexpensive (and nice) room to stay in at night.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rachel K
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I saw this motel while planning a family trip to Colorado Springs and thought I would give it a shot and I am glad I did. My family enjoys staying in older motels, must be a nostalgia thing, and this one turned out to be a good stay. Large room with a nice bathroom, clean, quiet and located near I-25. The owner is very nice and the staff was friendly and helpful. Only issue I had was that the beds were a little firm for my liking but we solved that problem by running around all day in the beautiful mountains around the city.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family