“A bit pricey”

Nothing Bundt Cakes - Colorado Springs
Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

Living in east rockrimmon and attending UCCS, I pass by this place all of the time. Being a sweet tooth and reading the reviews on trip advisor, I decided to give this place a try. Entering the location, it's very commercial. There was a showcase with a number of items that are available. The store also had a large catalog to choose from. I ended up ordering bundtinis to get a sample of the flavors to share at my work. From double chocolate, red velvet, lemon, and raspberry lemon all made with cheesecake frosting, the lemon raspberry was a hit. Personally, I think that the red velvet was the best. They were all super moist and flavorful. For an improvement, I would suggest that the company try an assortment of flavors for their frosting. I paid ~$16 for a prepackaged dozen of bundtinis of which I would do so again.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Although I did not visit this particular store, I'm sure they use the same recipes as the one in Memphis. These cakes are to die for! Absolutely delicious, moist, melt in your mouth cakes!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I am almost glad that I don't have one of these franchises in my part of the country....it would be my new obsession. The chocolate chip bundtinis are great, easily can be shared. I only wish I had picked up a few more in other flavors.

Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

I seriously am so impressed after finding this place thru a girlfriend. I cannot stop raving about how amazing the staff if and how fantastic the cakes are. I'll be sure to visit frequently!!

Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Can't say enough about how great the service was, the cakes were and how much my staff enjoyed them!
I highly recommend this business for any party, dessert or just because you are craving something sweet.

1  Thank kristina m