“Amazing cakes!!”

Nothing Bundt Cakes - Colorado Springs
“Amazing cakes!!”
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

I seriously am so impressed after finding this place thru a girlfriend. I cannot stop raving about how amazing the staff if and how fantastic the cakes are. I'll be sure to visit frequently!!

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Amazing cakes!!!”
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Can't say enough about how great the service was, the cakes were and how much my staff enjoyed them!
I highly recommend this business for any party, dessert or just because you are craving something sweet.

1 Thank kristina m
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Wow! Seriously... WOW!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I saw the store and just laughed... who opens a store that only makes bundt cakes? Then a free coupon came in the mail and I figured... free cake. Went in, expecting small bite sized thing. Nope.

When we entered, the person asked if we had been there before. When we said no, she came out from behind the counter and showed us everything, pointing out the free tastes. The one they had out was their best seller: chocolate chocolate chip... WOW! BEST CAKE I'VE EVER HAD! Moist and delicious.

Basically, three sizes: bundtinis (small bite-sized, sold by the dozen), bundtlet (single serving bundt cake, equal to a pretty massive slab of cake... easily can be shared by two), and then a variety of cake sizes. The bundtlet is perfect for take-away. We liked the "taster" so much we got one of those and a white white chocolate... hard to believe but it was even better.

We loved them so much, we went back the next day and got two more: gingerbread and cinnamon swirl... oh... my... goodness. We also tried the red velvet... which was only great.

In short, we have a punch card, and we plan to go back and get more until we've worked our way through all of them. I cannot recommend a cake place more. I have had some great cakes and pies, but they tend to be so expensive. This is priced right ($4 for a bundtlet) and may the world's most perfect food with tea.

• Visited December 2013