“Great Italian Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Chicago
“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

While I normally stay away from chain Italian restaurants I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of their food. If you are looking for run of the mill Italian dishes this not the place to go! If you are open to trying dishes then you will love the food.

Visited October 2013

Thornton, Colorado
“another good carrabbas”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We eat at Carrabbas occasionally and this oneoffered great food & great service. It was in walking distance of the Hampton Inn we stayed at which made things even better. We could walk off some of the great food we had.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Fan Dang O!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

As I have stated in previous reviews, I do not frequent Italian restaurants because I can do better at home. However, I have enjoyed Carrabba's for decades ( starting in Houston)and I enjoy family owned Trattoria Fantastica in San Diego. Since my disappointing experience in July with a totally unacceptable pizza, I have been hesitant to go back. But back I went for a wine dinner that was okay. Then a friend I and decided to go in for a simple meal of a pizza. I alerted the server of the previous experience and explained I understand that things go wrong but that the mistake is to serve it. This was about six weeks after the other mishap......of course, this could not happen again: burned crust edge, oily,soggy crust base . I had been assured the person who baked the perfect one in July also baked the bad one in July.
Well, the manger showed up at the table to advise me that the unthinkable had happened again and that new pizzas were being made. Just as before, no alternate was offered, no complimentary anything was provided in the waiting period ( this happened in July too). When the pizzas finally arrived, they were okay but not appealing. It was at that point that i decided to take a break from Carrabba's for awhile. Needless to say, I was not provided with the request to give my opinion on line in exchange for a quartino of wine! Carrabba's is still wonderful when a location is managed well in every aspect of the operation. The details show.
PS: I am looking forward to San Diego at Christmas where family will gather at Trattoria Fantastica in little Italy....where we can speak Italian and be understood!.

• Visited August 2013
“Nice change”
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

We do not have a Carabas in my town. We used to not sure why they left. This was close to my hotel so I wanted to try it. I enjoyed my meal. It was as good as ever. I hope they build another in Albuquerque.

Corrales, New Mexico
“Wonderful food and service”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This Carrabba's had just about the best wait staff we have ever encountered. Super fast service and wonderful food. Very welcoming atmospherethat showed off the obvious staff training. Even the manager stopped by to make sure all was well. Best veal I have had in a long while. Glad we went.