“Geeks Who Drink”

Ranked #5 of 1,428 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Irish, British
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Traditional Irish Pub. Featuring Corned beef and Cabbage, Fish and Chips, Potato Boxty's, as well as a wide array of American dishes. Old world feel, live music 5 nights a week, featuring Celtic on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday after Brunch. Weekly events like the Jack Quinn's Runners Club every Tuesday and Geeks Who Drink pub quiz every Monday, and Whiskey Wednesday after 8pm, ALL Whiskey's are 1/2 price, yes even the really really good ones! Full menu served all night on Friday and Saturday. Sunday through Thursday full menu until 10pm, then a pub fare menu until close (think pretzels, wings, Artichoke dip, chips and dip, etc...)
Limon, Colorado
“Geeks Who Drink”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I joined friends here for Geeks Who Drink. We had a very good time doing the quizzes. Answers are written, with questions read by the quizmaster. I ordered the cheese plate, which I thought was overpriced. Our waitress was great and the pub quiz crowd was fun. I hope to go again sometime.

• Visited April 2014

Berlin, Wisconsin
“One of the Best”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

One, if not, the best Irish pubs we have found. It has a very subdued décor with plenty to remind you that you are in an old style establishment. The menu has plenty of Irish dishes with enough other to satisfy everyone. Tried the cheese plate with the pub salad and it was great. Good selection of Irish liquors and beers with very knowledgeable servers to help you with your selection. Friendly and efficient wait staff. Clearly deserves at least one more visit!

• Visited April 2014
Chula Vista, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Atmosphere!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Traditional Irish Pub in the middle of Downtown Colorado Springs. The beer was cold, the bartender friendly, and the other patrons were nice.

Visited April 2014
Boulder, Colorado
“Best Irish pub in Colorado”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

I visit irish pubs all over Colorado and this one takes the cake.
Great food- the Guinness cheese soup is awesome & their new sliders are *excellent*!!!
Free live Irish bands every Saturday night too.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Not for kids, perfect for adults”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I don't know what possess parents into bringing their kids into a pub. There's alcohol everywhere and kids have a terrible habit of getting into everything. My girlfriend and I asked my sister to watch our baby while we went out for Valentine's Day dinner. We were there early and got a good seat right before traffic began to pick up, as the night pressed on the place was packed fuller than a can of sardines. Luckily I've been here before and got the fish and chips along with a stout, and my girlfriend got a glass of wine and some of the shepard's pie. After all the time I've lived in the Colorado Springs region Jack Quinns hasn't changed much and the atmosphere and food is awesome as always. My girlfriend didn't approve the sound of a pub for Valentines Day, but once with our food after a half hour wait she was happy as a clam. We were an easy in and out couple and the staff were ever so friendly and brought us a cake for us to share. On the house which was very nice of them. Definitely going here again in the near future with some buddies of mine.

• Visited February 2014