“Good Irish Food!”

Jack Quinn's Irish Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 1,412 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Traditional Irish Pub. Featuring Corned beef and Cabbage, Fish and Chips, Potato Boxty's, as well as a wide array of American dishes. Old world feel, live music 5 nights a week, featuring Celtic on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday after Brunch. Weekly events like the Jack Quinn's Runners Club every Tuesday and Geeks Who Drink pub quiz every Monday, and Whiskey Wednesday after 8pm, ALL Whiskey's are 1/2 price, yes even the really really good ones! Full menu served all night on Friday and Saturday. Sunday through Thursday full menu until 10pm, then a pub fare menu until close (think pretzels, wings, Artichoke dip, chips and dip, etc...)
New York City, New York
“Good Irish Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

Fun Irish pub, food was pretty good, reasonably priced. Staff was friendly, would certainly return for the authentic Irish food.

• Visited February 2014

Scranton, Pennsylvania
“A nice cozy friendly Irish Pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

Nice decor, cozy cubby type booths and tables. Bar is user unfriendly and not too comfortable, but can be done if you're bar type (like me sometimes). Service is good, and the food is good. It's reasonably priced and I've been there 3 times in 2 months and hven't been disappointed. Fish n' chips, Shep's pie, and the stew are pretty good. The only issue I have is same as other places downtown - the damn meters! Parking is a hassle with the 1 hour meters and you have to feed them on Saturday too. For that reason I tend to go to the 'burbs but downtown is still fun and lots of good spots.

Visited January 2014
Yardley, Pennsylvania
“Good food, good fun”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

This is a fun place for groups. We went here last year for a climbing team dinner during ABS youth nationals and had great service despite our large party. My son and I both ordered a pork loin entree that interestingly still had the twine wrapped around part it. My son refused to eat his because it weirded him out, so when I brought it up with our server, he was embarrassed and so apologetic and went to the kitchen right away. A few minutes later the chef came out and apologized profusely, saying he couldn't believe the string was still left on. He immediately said our entrees were comped and couldn't be more sorry.

Would definitely go back.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank mayaq
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Very good, I'd like to give it a 4.5”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

A good variety of Irish food and brews. We particularly liked the boxty meals, which were excellent. Large portions The ambiance is nicer downstairs than up, so I'd recommend a table on the first floor. Reasonable prices.

• Visited November 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Very Poor Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

Made reservations to go there for my birthday on Monday, 23 Dec. Service was terrible and ruined my birthday dinner.
6:00PM: Arrived, got seated, ordered drinks and appetizers, no problem!
6:10 Placed dinner order for special of the week
6:15 Waitress came back and said the weekly special in the menu was for last week and was not available. We were surprised she did not know this when we placed the order, but mistakes happen and I would find another item.
6:30 Wife had to go find waitress to place new order- looks like we had been forgotten.
6:35 Asked to speak to manager and requested another waiter, he said he would take over our table.
6:45 Original waitress came back, said my new dinner choice did not include salad (first choice did). What did I want to do? (Perhaps they could have just brought me a free salad).
6:50 No food, no wait-staff, too upset to care about eating, so we left cash for drinks and appetizer and left.
Thanks to Jack Quinns for ruining my birthday.

• Visited December 2013