“Good food, good fun”

Ranked #7 of 1,466 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Irish, British
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Traditional Irish Pub. Featuring Corned beef and Cabbage, Fish and Chips, Potato Boxty's, as well as a wide array of American dishes. Old world feel, live music 5 nights a week, featuring Celtic on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday after Brunch. Weekly events like the Jack Quinn's Runners Club every Tuesday and Geeks Who Drink pub quiz every Monday, and Whiskey Wednesday after 8pm, ALL Whiskey's are 1/2 price, yes even the really really good ones! Full menu served all night on Friday and Saturday. Sunday through Thursday full menu until 10pm, then a pub fare menu until close (think pretzels, wings, Artichoke dip, chips and dip, etc...)
Reviewed January 13, 2014

This is a fun place for groups. We went here last year for a climbing team dinner during ABS youth nationals and had great service despite our large party. My son and I both ordered a pork loin entree that interestingly still had the twine wrapped around part it. My son refused to eat his because it weirded him out, so when I brought it up with our server, he was embarrassed and so apologetic and went to the kitchen right away. A few minutes later the chef came out and apologized profusely, saying he couldn't believe the string was still left on. He immediately said our entrees were comped and couldn't be more sorry.

Would definitely go back.

1  Thank mayaq

Reviewed January 7, 2014

A good variety of Irish food and brews. We particularly liked the boxty meals, which were excellent. Large portions The ambiance is nicer downstairs than up, so I'd recommend a table on the first floor. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Made reservations to go there for my birthday on Monday, 23 Dec. Service was terrible and ruined my birthday dinner.
6:00PM: Arrived, got seated, ordered drinks and appetizers, no problem!
6:10 Placed dinner order for special of the week
6:15 Waitress came back and said the weekly special in the menu was for last week and was not available. We were surprised she did not know this when we placed the order, but mistakes happen and I would find another item.
6:30 Wife had to go find waitress to place new order- looks like we had been forgotten.
6:35 Asked to speak to manager and requested another waiter, he said he would take over our table.
6:45 Original waitress came back, said my new dinner choice did not include salad (first choice did). What did I want to do? (Perhaps they could have just brought me a free salad).
6:50 No food, no wait-staff, too upset to care about eating, so we left cash for drinks and appetizer and left.
Thanks to Jack Quinns for ruining my birthday.

1  Thank AVD317
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Great place to hang out with friends for some drinks. I ordered the fish and chips, was pretty good. The beer was cold and very good. Our server, Bethany, was friendly and very attentive. Everyone there seemed to be a having a good time as well. Great experience.
Thanks

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I have been to Jack Quinn's a few times and have always enjoyed the experience until this time. I wanted to introduce some relatives to Irish food and music so we went to what I thought was the best place in town for that. The food was mediocre. My drink was horrible. The beer was good. The waitress was OK. The atmosphere stunk. It was a Friday night at 9 p.m. The live music was not Irish. It was jazz. The place was near empty... on a Friday night! I will definitely go again because I really hope this night was just a fluke.

2  Thank Colleen R