“Simple, delicious, friendly”

Ranked #24 of 1,558 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Irish, British
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Traditional Irish Pub. Featuring Corned beef and Cabbage, Fish and Chips, Potato Boxty's, as well as a wide array of American dishes. Old world feel, live music 5 nights a week, featuring Celtic on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday after Brunch. Weekly events like the Jack Quinn's Runners Club every Tuesday and Geeks Who Drink pub quiz every Monday, and Whiskey Wednesday after 8pm, ALL Whiskey's are 1/2 price, yes even the really really good ones! Full menu served all night on Friday and Saturday. Sunday through Thursday full menu until 10pm, then a pub fare menu until close (think pretzels, wings, Artichoke dip, chips and dip, etc...)
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I arrived late on a Sunday night and they had already switched to the bar menu. It was a blessing because even though I love fish and chips, I never order them when I'm offere a full menu. In this case, having my hand forced was a good thing as I thoroughly enjoyed my fish and chips. I had dessert too, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was, but I do remember it was very good. The server was nice and chatted with me a little since I was eating outside with my dogs and they're always a topic of conversation. I'll be back soon during normal kitchen hours to try the full menu and soak up some more friendly smiles.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Guinness, Kilkenney, Smithwicks, Strongbow Cider... plus a lot of CO craft beers. This is not a chain, but has original bar snugs brought in from Ireland. Food is exquisite... do not miss the Boxtys! Although the Shepard's Pie is also wonderful.

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

But hey food was to die for fresh & the friendliness of the waitstaff was outstanding! Great ambiance everyone there seemed to be having fun! One caveat, pot is legal here and there's a lot of homeless people and
bums in this area.

1  Thank Christy B
Reviewed June 27, 2013

If you are up for a little bit of fun, this is a good place to go. We looked over the drink and dinner menu and their were lots of interesting choices. The waitress was very nice in helping us decide which option we may prefer and even gave us a couple of samples to verify. This was really helpful. The Scottish attired band was playing some fun songs in the vein of Mumford and Sons and everyone was enjoying the quixotic combo.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Man, this place just wasn't good. My wife and I had a sausage appetizer that had less flavor than my socks. The only thing you could taste was the overpowering mustard. The Shepard's Pie was edible, but had more mushrooms than we needed and left a lot to be desired. Go anywhere else. Oh, and the micro brews on tap were also sub par.