“Im usually not this generous with compliments”

Jack Quinn's Irish Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 1,494 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Irish, British
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Traditional Irish Pub. Featuring Corned beef and Cabbage, Fish and Chips, Potato Boxty's, as well as a wide array of American dishes. Old world feel, live music 5 nights a week, featuring Celtic on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday after Brunch. Weekly events like the Jack Quinn's Runners Club every Tuesday and Geeks Who Drink pub quiz every Monday, and Whiskey Wednesday after 8pm, ALL Whiskey's are 1/2 price, yes even the really really good ones! Full menu served all night on Friday and Saturday. Sunday through Thursday full menu until 10pm, then a pub fare menu until close (think pretzels, wings, Artichoke dip, chips and dip, etc...)
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

But hey food was to die for fresh & the friendliness of the waitstaff was outstanding! Great ambiance everyone there seemed to be having fun! One caveat, pot is legal here and there's a lot of homeless people and
bums in this area.

1  Thank Christy B

Reviewed June 27, 2013

If you are up for a little bit of fun, this is a good place to go. We looked over the drink and dinner menu and their were lots of interesting choices. The waitress was very nice in helping us decide which option we may prefer and even gave us a couple of samples to verify. This was really helpful. The Scottish attired band was playing some fun songs in the vein of Mumford and Sons and everyone was enjoying the quixotic combo.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Man, this place just wasn't good. My wife and I had a sausage appetizer that had less flavor than my socks. The only thing you could taste was the overpowering mustard. The Shepard's Pie was edible, but had more mushrooms than we needed and left a lot to be desired. Go anywhere else. Oh, and the micro brews on tap were also sub par.

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

My family of 4 (including 2 kids under 5) stopped by on our recent vacation. The staff was great! Sat us in a nice, quiet, closed off booth so the kids could run around...
Waitress rocked and was knowledgeable about the menu.
The food was the kind that makes the soul happy. I had the corned beef and cabbage, my husband had bangers and mash... For our appi, we enjoyed Guinness Beef... Oh yummmmm... I highly recommend all if the above. For dessert, we had a divine chocolate chip bread pudding...
Jack Quinn's makes me wish I lived in Colorado Springs so we could eat there more often.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

My husband and I were on date night, walking around downtown Colorado Springs, and decided to try out Jack Quinn's again. We walked in, looked at the menu, and thought immediately that it was going to be too heavy. We decided to just have a beer and an appetizer. I had Smithwick's Irish Ale and it was SO good. We ordered the Mussels in Guinness, and WOW! Delicious! We decided to order another app, the salmon trio, and that was delicious, too. The Irish Soda Bread and crackers are made right in the restaurant. Then we decided on bread pudding for dessert. So what was going to be just a small app and a beer, turned into a nice meal. Fantastic!