“Good food. Fun place.”

Jack Quinn's Irish Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 1,411 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Traditional Irish Pub. Featuring Corned beef and Cabbage, Fish and Chips, Potato Boxty's, as well as a wide array of American dishes. Old world feel, live music 5 nights a week, featuring Celtic on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday after Brunch. Weekly events like the Jack Quinn's Runners Club every Tuesday and Geeks Who Drink pub quiz every Monday, and Whiskey Wednesday after 8pm, ALL Whiskey's are 1/2 price, yes even the really really good ones! Full menu served all night on Friday and Saturday. Sunday through Thursday full menu until 10pm, then a pub fare menu until close (think pretzels, wings, Artichoke dip, chips and dip, etc...)
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Good food. Fun place.”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Jack Quinn's has been here for a really long time for a reason. The prices are right, the atmosphere fun, the food is good, and I've never had bad service here.

Visited October 2012

“OH YEAH!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We loved the green lipped mussels in Guinness sauce and the Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding with a Guinness syrup! So much so that we repeated this restaurant on our 2 day stay! You must try! Also, the Double Chocolate Stout beer was fabulous!

Visited November 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“An upscale Irish Pub”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I can really only comment on the smoked salmon platter, as every time I go to Jack Quinn's, that's what I order. Oh, I promise myself that I'll try something different, but then I get there and start thinking about the incredibly delicious salmon, perfect herb-cheese spread and Irish soda bread, and just can't bring myself to NOT order it. My husband has tried other things, and has very much enjoyed them, so I can only surmise the rest of the menu is equally delicious...but if you love smoked salmon, look no further. Great ambiance--the "private" booths are super cool, and the entire menu is reasonably priced (but get the salmon!)

1 Thank Jen A
Elkridge, MD
“Creative Food Choices and Good Beer Selection”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

When I hear Irish pub I think bangers and mash, fish and chips, well Jack Quinn’s has that and much much more! We loved the unusual Guinness beef crostini , smoked salmon platter and grilled vegetable sandwich was delicious. Menu selection can definitely please those looking for Irish food, American and even vegetarians. Very good service and cozy atmosphere.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank DeltagMaryland
Champaign-Urbana, Illinois
“A+ food and service.”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Boyfriend recommended it since he lives in the area, and was he ever right. We were seated immediately and the restaurant has a very cozy pub feel. I had the reuben sandwich with fries and it was all very good. Lots of thick-cut delicious corned beef and the 'Mary Rose' sauce was INCREDIBLE. I literally dipped everything in it. BF had fish 'n' chips which was light and crispy. To top it all off the service was great, even with one million firefighters in town for their memorial. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Visited September 2012