“Good things come in small packages”

Fratelli Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Fratelli Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #303 of 1,412 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Fine Dining featuring Italian Ambiance in the heart of downtown Colorado Springs, Colorado. Italian Chef proudly hails from Napoli, Italia. Menue formats truly classic and authentic dishes from Northern and Southern Italy, utilizing the freshest local ingredients. Sauces made from scratch as well as handmade pasta. Each dish handcrafted per order "Prepared with Passion". Fine Wine List, cocktail bar, Lavazza Caffe bar within a European setting which features a local artist's galleria. All of our Art is for sale and can be shipped to your destination. Buon Appetito....Chef Armando& Staff
McAlester, Oklahoma
“Good things come in small packages”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

This is a wonderful restaurant. It is small, friendly, and serves delicious authentic Italian food in downtown Co Springs. I loved the 'special' appetizer with fresh figs. Our entrees were delicious and priced fairly for the quallity of the food. Great wine selection. The owners and waiter were friendly, helpful and made you feel welcome. I'd definitely go back!

Visited September 2012

Portland, Oregon
“You shouldneat here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

I enjoyed a very good meal here this past week. The restaurant was fairly empty whe our party of 7 arrived, but I don't think that was why we had excellent service from start to finish. Pastas are house made and I enjoyed the rigatoni with peas and prosciutto. Very good drinks and a fine selection of wines. The buffalo mozzarella was house-made and really quite good. The owner came out and chatted with making very a special experience. I was glad to see a few more tables arrive as this place deserves to be busier. You'll definitely want to come here if you want a pasta dish like you would find in Italy.

• Visited August 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Confused by the other reviews... is this just how the internet works?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

I get the impression that the people who rate restaurants online are the same people who want to talk to the manager when their steak is medium-rare instead of medium and throw a fit. I had wonderful service, a gigantic portion of the day's special meal, and definitely enjoyed dining here. I'll be going back for a second time soon, perhaps my opinions will change?

• Visited August 2012
Longmont, Colorado
“Little food,little flavor.large expense”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

This establishment has a hard time getting orders correct and then the real disappointment came. The portions were very small, the flavor was minimal, the meal was very expensive. Next time I want Italian we will make ourselves. We know Italian food well, as we have had the best!

• Visited July 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Good food; slow service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

The food is good; portions are adequate. Service is very pleasant but extremely slow and not attentive. The ambiance and price gives the air of a high caliber establishment but fails to deliver. They do mention they use local fresh ingredients. I purposely ordered items where I vegetables were in season and was disappointed. This wasn't my first visit as I wanted to give them a couple of tries, but I'm done.

• Visited June 2012