“Great Northern Italian Experience”

Fratelli Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Fratelli Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #365 of 1,431 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fine Dining featuring Italian Ambiance in the heart of downtown Colorado Springs, Colorado. Italian Chef proudly hails from Napoli, Italia. Menue formats truly classic and authentic dishes from Northern and Southern Italy, utilizing the freshest local ingredients. Sauces made from scratch as well as handmade pasta. Each dish handcrafted per order "Prepared with Passion". Fine Wine List, cocktail bar, Lavazza Caffe bar within a European setting which features a local artist's galleria. All of our Art is for sale and can be shipped to your destination. Buon Appetito....Chef Armando& Staff
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great Northern Italian Experience”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Fratelli's is one of my favorite downtown restaurants. I go there several times a month. I love the personal touch that the owners put on the food as well as the decor. It's obviously not a chain. On this particular trip I ordered the halibut, jumbo shrimp and scallops over angel hair pasta. I also opted for the white wine piccata sauce with capers and I was not disapointed. The flavor was subtle, light and savory. The standard house salad would be considered a signature item for most other restaurants. And the service? None better in my opinion. The owner is always looking out for you. A tad pricey but a true northern italian experience and value.

• Visited February 2012

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Perfect for a special date”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Our favorite "grown up" night out. The food is absolutely excellent, the atmosphere private and romantic.

Denver, Colorado
“Your own Little Italy”
Reviewed December 10, 2011

We came across this restaurant in a craving for some authentic Italian. Being greeted at the door, we had a short wait for a table to open up and enjoyed wine from a wide selection of drinks. Our meals were delicious and full of flavor, and the service was excellent. Our waiter was very helpful in recommendations of what to try and the rest of the staff were attentive in making sure we had fresh bread and drink refills as needed. The atmosphere was intimate but welcoming and we enjoyed the murals on the walls. The price is a little more expensive than most but we left fully satisfied in our dining experience. A perfect date night or romantic setting as most of the seating is set up for intimate parties of two!

• Visited December 2011
“very authentic”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

this is a great place for a quiet dinner for two or a family get together. it is southern italian food from the Naples area of Italy. The owners treat us like family with a fun atmosphere. small so need reservations to assure a table.

• Visited June 2011
Colorado Springs
“From Once "My Favorite" to now "I Don't Think I'll Go Back!"”
Reviewed July 21, 2011

Fratelli's has repeatedly won the "Best Veal Marsala" Award for Colorado Springs. It was my favorite dish there. No more. The Shrimp Cocktails we began the dinner with had a Pesto sauce that was simply tasteless. I attribute that to the sauce, not the shrimp. A normal tomato, horseradish-based sauce would have been so much better. But, the worst was yet to come - the Vitello (Veal) Marsala was horrible... a sour tasting sauce with tough tournedos of veal. Terrible. Finally, the dolci (deserts) and coffee were very good, but not enough so to salvage such a poor dining experience. I left a 25% tip, but only as a farewell to a restaurant I once loved.

• Visited July 2011