“Just okay ....”
Review of Jose Muldoon's

Jose Muldoon's
Reserve with OpenTable
Jose Muldoon's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #566 of 1,431 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Platte Avenue
“Just okay ....”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

We sat on the back patio, which was very nice ... the margaritas seemed a little watered down ... the food was just okay. A little disappointed after reading the reviews from Local Eats. My shrimp tacos were dry ..... the service was pretty good though. I probably wouldn't go back.

Visited August 2014

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Very good now but historically inconsistent”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Been going to Jose's since shortly after it opened downtown in 1974. Started out as my favorite Mexican in town. But it's definitely had it's ups and downs over the years - I'm betting that management is the reason. Lately I've been going to the east one on Powers. The food has been excellent the last several times I've been there. The service - not so much. I'll be going back until it takes the inevitable turn for the worse again.

• Visited May 2014
“Rotten service”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Food was fine. However I cant say the same for the service. The waitress threw away my perscription glasses and when confronted about that started to blame me for loseing them even I was the only person at my table and never left it. I was forced to choose between missing a funeral and forcing her to look for what she did with my glasses. The manager helped by asking why I left without my glasses if I couldn't see without ( my eyesight is about 200/250). He doesn't seem to place the same value on attending funerals as I do. So I hope you enjoy your meal without any issues, since if there is any problem it won't get fixed.

Visited June 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Enjoyed the Tamales”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Stopped in for lunch and had tamales smothered in green chili- They were spicy and tasty. We also had cheese enchiladas with a smooth red sauce. They were very enjoyable and the rice and beans were cooked perfectly. The service was prompt, but the follow up was a bit weak. All in all, a good meal.

• Visited June 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Delicious”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

What a great place weather you are entertaining people or just taking out the family and want a great Mexican restaurant this is it!

• Visited May 2014