“Cupcakes that converted me into a cupcake fan”
Review of Mya Bella Cupcakes - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mya Bella Cupcakes
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I am not a cupcake person. New York City has a few upscale cupcake places that attract raves but to which I usually say "meh." But that has changed, I am a cupcake convert. These were amazing, kiler, sinful cupcakes. We stopped in a whim and bought one cupcake, a sprinkled vanilla one, for the kid. The wife and I each stole a bite, which was a mistake. We had dipped into cream rich moist goodness beyond compare. Throwing diet to the winds we bought a red velvet delight (and the kid of course stole a bite from us) and finished it in 3.4 seconds. I am SOOO glad we don't live here because we would balloon to obscene proportions to feed our newfound cupcake addiciton. Oh, and the cupcakes themselves are very pretty, even though they won't last long enough for you to appreciate their beauty.

There are newer reviews for Mya Bella Cupcakes

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Move over Cake Boss and DC Cupcakes! They are beautiful masterpieces. I even took pictures! Importantly, my daughter, the cupcake connoisseur, gives it two thumbs up!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

This was a fun find. There was a nice flavor selection. It was hard to decide what flavor to pick. Toasted Coconut and Triple Chocolate where my selections. They did not disappoint. My husband loved the Vanilla Bean.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Our Valentine"s Day meal and celebration was made super special with the addition of cupcakes from Mya Bella Cupcakes, located in the historic west side community of Colorado Springs. Not only were the cakes absolutely delicious but the in store selection was varied and unique: from red velvet, to mocha, to double chocolate, to coconut....need I continue??!! The bakers (actually the owners) were a delight to talk with and so very attentive to the client. I feel the need for a cupcake....perhaps even for dessert TONIGHT!! Only from Mya Bella Cupcakes! My 11 year old daughter has already gone back!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

While we were checking out Old Colorado City historical district, we happened upon Mya Bella Cupcakes and are so happy we did! I had the coconut cupcake it was super moist and absolutely delicious!