“Excellent burgers”
Review of The Dive

The Dive
Ranked #61 of 1,466 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Barbecue, Diner
Description: We specialize in juicy 1/2 lb. hamburgers grilled to order, delicious breakfasts served all day, and outstanding BBQ smoked in-house!Our mission at The Dive is to provide excellent food at a reasonable price and to provide the best service possible to make the dining experience one you won't soon forget. We're talking about the kind of food people will want to tell their friends about. The kind of food and service that people will be anxious to come experience again and again. We believe that providing this kind of genuine friendly atmosphere, food, and service will enable us to build relationships within the community that will last for many years to come.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

One of the best burgers in Colorado Springs. Gotta have a piece of homemade cake too. Fries seemed to be standard frozen out of the bag though. Fresh cut would set this place way ahead of the pack.

Jim K, Owner at The Dive, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Hey Rich, thanks for giving The Dive a try and taking the time to review us for others to see! I really appreciate your business and would love the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Stopped here on our way back from Cripple Creek ... hubby ordered the egg burger and I ordered the pulled pork sandwich. He liked the burger, first time ever with egg, and loved the brioche bun. The onion rings were a bit doughy. I liked the pulled pork and fries, but my cole slaw was forgotten. Service was fast, food was fast, staff was friendly. Would stop by again, it's a quaint little place.

Jim K, Owner at The Dive, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Ms. Bussey, I'm very glad you enjoyed your meal. Also, thanks for the review! Here at The Dive, we really appreciate your business and your help spreading the word about us. I look forward to earning your business again in the future.

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Had lunch here. Service was decent just one girl working. Not super busy. Burger was good and so we're the fries. Little over priced. But all in all a good find to avoid chains

Jim K, Owner at The Dive, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Thanks for your review! I appreciate the effort you made to spread the word about our diner. I look forward to earning your business again. Don't forget to try our homemade red or green chili sometime.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

The Dive has become one of my favorite restaurants. The name "the Dive" is kinda off-putting to some but it actually drew me in with its sense of humor. Inside the door you'll find a few basic looking tables and lots of silly sarcastic signs. My favorite one read "Unattended children will be given a capaccino and a kitten." The burgers are absolutely great and I loved the huevos rancheros there too. I hesitate to review this restaurant because I'm afraid too many people will find out about this place and then I'll have to wait for a table!

Jim K, Owner at The Dive, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

First of all, thank you for your business! I really appreciate your review as well. Our goal at The Dive is to provide great food and service to our customers, and to strive to continuously improve for our valued customers. I look forward to the opportunity to earn your patronage in the future.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We go here for breakfast at times and the prices are reasonable. The homefries are very good with red peppers and onions!

Jim K, Owner at The Dive, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Thank you for your review! We really strive to serve excellent food and service and to make our customers happy. We appreciate your business very much! We are always happy to receive your feedback.