“Food Made in Heaven”

Saigon Grill
Ranked #196 of 1,466 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have been a very pleased customer of this fine eating establishment for years. Now located on Circle the food asn service are as fine as ever. Fresh, flavorful, and healthy. The owner is dedicated to serving the best food available with kindness and caring. She will meet any dietary need you have. We are gluten-free asn she always ensures that we have a wonderful meal that is also dietarily safe for us. A great family business that is a fine dining experience any time.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We stopped by for lunch, our first visit since the restaurant's relocation from the west side of the Springs. We chose Ga Xao Chua Ngot (chicken, bell peppers, carrots, white onion, pineapple, light sweet and sour sauce) and Heo Xao Chua Ngot (pork version of above) from a varied list of 24 lunch specials (main course, soup, egg roll, rice), all for $5.95 - 6.25. The serving of hot and sour soup had a hearty flavor and good heat. The entree servings were lunch perfect and came out quickly. The vegetables were fresh and bright. The meats were tender and tasty. The sauce was VERY good, light and sweet. The menu runs a total of 142 items including rice noodle bowls which we will try on our next visit. The building is nicely decorated; the cheerful owner welcomed us, chatted with us, and took our order.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

This isn't just a Pho restaurant, even though that’s what I was looking for. The great Yelp reviews drew me in, and I’m glad. A very clean restaurant, which was a Mr. Steak in the old days. Remodeled excellently into this Viet restaurant. The Pho is just the least of what they cook here, with a large variety of choices. The waitress stand is strategically located; so that they wait staff can keep an eye on all of the booths. Very quiet inside, and would be good for a date or business get-together. They provide excellent service with a smile. The Pho I had was excellent, and the side of Go Cuon, a light refreshing Spring roll filled with shrimp, pork, rice noodles and lettuce--wrapped in rice paper and served with a delicate peanut Hoisin sauce was wonderful. Some say the hoisin sauce is watered down, but you wouldn't want a thick sauce to clog up your palate. I’ll be back!

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

First time eating here and definitely not my last. The service was excellent and the food to die for. You must try the Vietnamese iced-T it was really good and refreshing. The food quality was excellent and everything we tried looked and tasted fresh. Happy to have a great Asian restaurant in Colorado Springs.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Love this place, the food is great and the service is wonderful. I am just sad that they've moved locations since they used to be on my ride home but it's worth a detour.