“Nice meal”

Description: Old-fashioned American comfort food
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Nice meal”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Was in the Manitou Springs area and came across this resturant. On vacation I am always looking for local "mom and pop" eateries. This was a very good choice. We had lunch --- my french dip sandwich was as good as any I have ever had, my daughters teriyaki burger was excellant and according to my wife -- her grilled mountain trout was perfect!! Our waiter was attentive and service was very good. The food came out pretty quick --- probably from ordering to recieving it on the table-- about 15 minutes. Pricing was very resonable. The resturant is set in a western motif and well maintained. I would recommend highly if your looking to get away from the big franchise resturants.

• Visited August 2014

“Talked up by the locals way too much”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

This place is okay. Everybody raves about it and if u ask the locals they say it's awesome. It is homemade food but I wouldn't rave about it. The cobbler is horrible. It's a bisquik crust that's moist and tasteless as well as the fruit. It was also cold. And the ice cream was so frozen I couldn't even eat it. To top off this the waitress was extremely rude, it was like dicks last resort. I can't recommend this place.

1 Thank AmericanEagleUSA
Cleveland, Ohio
“Red Onion Rings”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

The server was very friendly and offered samples when I could not decide what I wanted. The red onion rings are delicious with a sweet onion flavor and great, crunchy coating. This place was reasonably priced and would be great for families.

• Visited August 2014
Texas
“Very good”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

In the area for our 30th Anniversary. Drove thru this morning and decided to go back for our evening meal.
Good Chicken Fried Steak and salmon .
Thanks so much.

“This Jar is Half Full”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

The Mason Jar is a nice, all-purpose family & friends restaurant. Good food. Good price. Good service. We only ate there once for dinner but get the impression its well run and draws a steady flow of locals.

1 Thank Lon B