“Sit outside along the creek”
Review of Amanda's Fonda

Amanda's Fonda
Ranked #231 of 1,478 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Very friendly service and tasty Mexican food. We first sat at he bar and observed that the margaritas were made from high fructose mixes so we stayed with beer. The menu is extensive and dishes can be shared easily. The guacamole was very good. Very pleasant outside on the patio.

The place gets mobbed and overflow parking is right on the road so be careful.

1  Thank dbrown46

Reviewed September 17, 2012

My family and I truly enjoyed our first time at Amanda's Fonda. We have driven past it thousands of times, and the parking lot is ALWAYS full (good sign), but have never taken the time to stop and dine. I had the chicken enchiladas with mole, and trust me, they are darn good. We very much enjoyed the atmosphere, the waitstaff, the margaritas (go for the pitcher service), and you are MISSING OUT if you don't try the fried ice cream. All in all, Amanda's Fonda DOES live up to it's reputation as the BEST Mexican restaurant in Colorado Springs!

1  Thank Todd F
Reviewed September 9, 2012

It is always a treat to go to AManda's. The patio is great. It has the best Mexican food in town. There is somethig for everyone.

1  Thank Coloradan15yrs
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We always make sure we get there once or twice on our trip to the area. Fun atmosphere, good margaritas, chips and salsa, and staff is friendly.

1  Thank G0Pirates
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I first eat here in 1999 and I kept coming back for the next two years while living in Colorado Springs. After not being back for over ten years the food is just as good was before. Service was very good, even on a bust Sunday afternoon. They give you a choice of seating outside in the patio or indoors. For us the inside seating had less people, as most wanted to enjoy the nice warm outdoor. I ordered the carnitas plate and was done just as it should be. Many places serve this dish, but few do it right.

1  Thank Mou2