“A favorite”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Texas
“A favorite”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We always make sure we get there once or twice on our trip to the area. Fun atmosphere, good margaritas, chips and salsa, and staff is friendly.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank G0Pirates

Victorville, California
“Maybe the Best Mexican Food in Colorado Springs”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I first eat here in 1999 and I kept coming back for the next two years while living in Colorado Springs. After not being back for over ten years the food is just as good was before. Service was very good, even on a bust Sunday afternoon. They give you a choice of seating outside in the patio or indoors. For us the inside seating had less people, as most wanted to enjoy the nice warm outdoor. I ordered the carnitas plate and was done just as it should be. Many places serve this dish, but few do it right.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank mou2
Hernando, Mississippi
“Great Menu”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

The menu has many great ideas. The place was crowded each evening as we passed, so we figured the food must be good. We were not disappointed. Good drinks and great food. Go early to beat the crowds.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank joe h
“Good food, better drink!”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Stopped here on the way to zipline for the weekend. The service was good, the food was great, and the drink was even better!. Dont blink or you will miss it! Doesnt look eye appealing until you get seated outside! Great view, with a little stream running next to you! Good stuff!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Wagon_wheeler1
oklahoma
“Yummo!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We ate here our first night in Colorado Springs. There were 9 of us and they fit us all in after about 5 minutes on a Wednesday night. I am from Oklahoma so I know my authentic Mexican or Tex-Mex food and Amanda's was good! I started with the Ceviche which is always a gamble but it was delicious. I pretty much ate the entire appetizer by myself LOL! I then got the fish tacos. They haddock was fried really well but the white sauce was a little bland. I actually took some of the ceviche and put it in the corn tortillas which vamped it up a bit. I had a really good marqurita on the rocks and my hubby enjoyed a tecate with lime. We tried the fried ice cream and the churros which were both tasty. Service was great!

Visited July 2012