“Authentic vietnamese ----I will return!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Colorado springs
“Authentic vietnamese ----I will return!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2009

I am not exactly well-versed in Vietnamese cuisine, but have tasted enough to know the good from the bad. Pros: food. Cons: Arrived at 1:00 at the end of the lunch rush & the empty tables were still dirty. It took about 10 min. for us to be seated b/c of the 2 people working and unaccounted for most of the time. But, we persevered & thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Yes it's slow, but we will be back ( unless I find a replacement)!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Chatham, NJ
“Always our first stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2009

We literally go from the airport to this restaurant for our first meal when visiting family in Colorado Springs, and it is our last stop before the return trip home. It is a modest place with the best Vietnamese food -- the spring rolls are to die for, the Vietnamese salad, and the chicken noodle bowl equally delicious. In our many visits the food has always been outstanding -- do not be put off by either the location or external appearance of the place. it is a winner!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Me and My friends love going here to eat. It's great Vietnamese food at great prices. You definatley won't walk out of...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2008

Me and My friends love going here to eat. It's great Vietnamese food at great prices. You definatley won't walk out of here hungry. I personally recomend the Roll-your-own spring rolls. They're fun, and keep your apetite at bay until your meal comes.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My husband & I eat here...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2007

My husband & I eat here more than any other restaurant. GREAT authentic Vietnamese at a great price!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook