“Quick dinner”

HuHot Mongolian Grill
Ranked #222 of 1,567 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Mongolian
Description: Create your own Asian stir-fry! Choose from our fresh selection of meats, seafood, noodles, veggies and Asian-influenced sauces. Customize your Mongolian BBQ masterpiece, then watch as it’s cooked on our grill of epic proportions. It’s all-you-can-eat, so you can try as many combinations as you want! A unique dining experience for the whole family.
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I stopped by on my way home to grab some dinner, the staff was very friendly and helped me pull together my dinner. Great selection of food items to pick from. Unfortunately after eating, my stomach wasn't feeling to good. I can't say for absolute it was the food, but the timing just seemed like it was. Maybe I just mixed the wrong sauces together. I might try it again at some point in the future.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

This place is really cool interactive and food is yummy the whole family loves it. I will definitely be going back !!!!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I'm unfamiliar with most of the food in there, but what I tried was good. My son really loves the place, but it's nowhere I would go without him and his wife.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Fun to make your own dish....unless you really want to enjoy something delicious without the trial & error! We had a good time. Our culinary skills may need some practice as some of our creations were better than others. Service was good. Most items on food bar were good. Seafood medley was questionable.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stopped in to HuHot after the USAFA football game. It was very busy, but we were seated quickly; our server came within a few minutes and took our order. If you've never been to a Mongolian Barbeque, you're missing a real treat! First you fill a bowl with fresh ingredients from a cold bar, then you add the sauces of your choice, then you take it to a large, round grill where the cooks stir-fry it on a giant round grill while you watch, then return it to you on a plate, steaming and ready to eat. Of course it's always delicious because YOU decide what to include and which spices/sauces to use!

HuHot is pretty typical of the Mongolian BBQs at which we've eaten, with one big exception: you put the meat in first. In most places they encourage you to fill your bowl with vegetables by putting them first in the line, and as a result you don't have much room for meat. Not here! Sometimes I barely have room for all the veggies I like to add.

Be sure to visit HuHot if you're in Colorado Springs, especially after a USAFA event. The food is tasty, the venue is clean and tastefully decorated, the staff are friendly and helpful. Be prepared to select and deliver your own food; this is not a full-service restaurant in that respect, but it's a lot of fun to create your own dish! We'll be back for sure!