“Pass this one on by”

HuHot Mongolian Grill
Ranked #174 of 1,467 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Mongolian
Description: Create your own Asian stir-fry! Choose from our fresh selection of meats, seafood, noodles, veggies and Asian-influenced sauces. Customize your Mongolian BBQ masterpiece, then watch as it’s cooked on our grill of epic proportions. It’s all-you-can-eat, so you can try as many combinations as you want! A unique dining experience for the whole family.
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Our server disappeared after bringing out out salads, and did not return to refill our drinks. She came back and brought our check, long after we were ready to leave. Also, the selection of vegetables etc..on the buffet was very poor! Price of the meal was very overinflated, for what we got. We have a HuHot in our home state and it by far is better than the one here. They don't even have tasting spoons for the sauces, and the sauces were at the very bottom of the container, and not filled. I would not eat here again.

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten frequently at Mongolian grills in Oregon and Washington, so we decided to try HuHot when we were in Colorado. HuHot has many foods that we've not seen at other restaurants of the type, including potato, black beans, and mango. These added a unique flavor that was very enjoyable.

We were there with a large family group, and all like it, including some very young boys.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Nice all-you-can-eat place. You are able to select what you want from an abundance of items. The items are relatively fresh and you can season your dish as hot or mild as you like. The atmosphere is casual and comfortable.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I would have given this a 5 star but there are times when they mix your food with the personnext to you and you may end up with somthing you weren't expecting in your bowl. I am not a spicey sauce person but the person next to me was and boy was my food spicey. They do have a way around this by telling them you have allergies. Overall the food is very good.

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I had never been to a mongolian restaurant before, but I loved it! You can eat as much food as you want for $12.99 for dinner! I was full after the first bowl, but my husband had seconds! Waitress and cooks were really friendly, and loved the fire at the grill!