“Great atmosphere and food!”
Review of The Egg & I

The Egg & I
Ranked #211 of 1,457 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 14, 2013

A friend and I went for breakfast. We both had the egg white omelettes. Very fresh tasting and delicious! Lots of veggies. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful. The restaurant is homey and very clean.I will definitely go back again. Next time to try lunch items! The menu looked delicious!

There are newer reviews for The Egg & I

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was invited by my son’s girlfriend to have breakfast with her at My Egg and I (my first time at any of “My Egg & I” restaurant) and the food was good. I learned by this Lieutenant soldier that they give 10% Military discount when you show a military ID.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

It does an adequate job in a bright , well lit restaurant . The food is tasty and well plated. No surprises which is generally what you look for. Really crowded when I was in. and loud.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Egg and I is an institution, I typically get a texas skillet, eggs and loaded with cheese and onions, peppers and some amazing potatoes! Ive had a sandwich at lunch once and it was very good as well!
I hate that they close at 2 pm otherwise I'd eat dinner there all the time

Reviewed January 14, 2013

One of our favorite places for Sunday breakfast - food is good service is good, menu variety is excellent.