“Bison Burgers and more”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Good place for a single, couple or group dinner. Their Bison Burgers are the specialty but also have a wide variety of everything here.

There are newer reviews for Ted's Montana Grill

Reviewed January 24, 2014

We had a nice dinner (I had salmon and really liked it). I also tried the bison chili...and enjoyed that too. We were there for dinner.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We were seated for lunch immediately. It was a quiet and even elegant style setting. We tried the Bison nachos----and they were amazing! Also tried the tasty Bison chili. For our entrees, we had the Bison pot roast which was delicious! The cranberry glazed roasted chicken, along with the squash casserole was to-die-for!!! We thoroughly enjoyed our lunch and had a very attentive server.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Fairly regular customer for years. Have told many 'the best burgers in the city'. Not anymore.

Very long waits for food that was horribly overdone. Ordered the prime rib, which is usually excellent. Told that it had been slow roasted for 36 hours like usual and ready to serve. But took over an hour to come out. (Table next to us arrived after us and was gone before it came.) Came out cold- room temperature.

Sent it back- another 10 minutes for it to come back very well done (they just put it on the grill and browned it), when I had asked for it medium rare to start. Tough, inedible. My wife had ordered a burger which was also overdone. She had finished eating it by the time my food made it out.

I sent the whole plate back and decided to go to another restaurant. I have NEVER done this in my life.

Manager, whose name is Tom, took 10 minutes to come to the table after I had requested from the waitress. Apologized but really no explanation. Just 'sorry, we are busy'. He took off the price of the whole meal (fortunately) except for the bottle of wine. Should have taken that off too- took 20 minutes for that to come out too.

Waitress not great but Tom is the problem. In over his head managing this restaurant. Would not go back if I knew he was even standing in the parking lot.

1  Thank Sheepdog7
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Nice atmosphere and great food. Bison is very tasty!. My first time here but will definitely be back

Highly recommended.