P.F. Chang's
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We enjoyed dinner here. I had the duck which was tasty and well-prepared. My husband had a shrimp dish that he would have preferred to be spicier, but enjoyed it all the same.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I have pledged never to return to this chain. Drinks are syrupy, dishes are bland with the exception of an insane amount of salt added to every dish. There was tons of food on the table, but I waited til we got home to eat left overs.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

for an excellent meal and outstanding customer service, P.F. Chang's is the best. There is such a variety of food selection to please any palate

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Title says it all. If you want good Chinese food at a reasonable prices with attentive service, visit Shangri-La.

1  Thank richieccc
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Had dinner here while on business. Seemed a bit less quality than others I have eaten at (I have eaten and at least 50 others in my travels). Not the worst nor the best either. Hard to exactly quantify as service was OK and food was OK but just seemed average as compared to some others. Take or leave this review as more of a gut check review then my usual reviews.