“I love this place!”

Ai Sushi & Grill
Ranked #888 of 1,494 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed June 25, 2013

My husband and I have been here a few times and we always take family here when they are visiting from out of town. The food is really good. I love eating at the hibachi tables and having them cook the food in front of you. The filet mignon is the best, I always get it. The sushi is also really good. I would recommend this place to anyone who is a Japanese food lover.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

We love the grill side of AI. The cooks make it very fun and enjoyable for children, and the food is pretty good. The Sushi is okay - decent, but nothing spectacular.
The atmosphere in AI is also nice for a business meeting, or date - a pleasant place to dine.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

We go to AI for the grill, mostly on special occasions - good food and entertaining as well (cooked right at your "table").

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I've been there several times alone and with friends, and enjoyed every visit. The hibachi table is fun and yummy! Their sushi is fresh and always good. As another reviewer wrote, their decor isn't really special, but it is clean and has very good, and quick, service. I'll be back again.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

Portion sizes were small and the service was pretty scarce.