“Child climbing on counters in kitchen area”
Review of Schlotzsky's

Schlotzsky's
Ranked #528 of 1,486 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

When we told the ordering clerk that most of the tables were not clean, he replied that they would be soon, but weren't. There was no soap or towels in the men's restroom. As we were leaving, we noticed a small child climbing on the counters in the kitchen area.

1  Thank JustBeClean

Reviewed August 14, 2011

I love Schlotzky's but this is the worst run I've ever been in.

1  Thank texastravlier
Reviewed June 26, 2011

I am from the east coast and had never heard of this place until I moved to Colorado. I was sitting at work and a co-worker brought in what they call "the original" and just the smell made me go get one on my break. Never disappointed unless they forget to remove the olives lol but never-the-less AMAZING!