“Great place to eat”

Uchenna
Ranked #16 of 1,447 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Uchenna is closed on Monday.Open Tuesday-Friday lunch 11:30am to 2:00pm dinner 5:00pm to 08:00pm Saturdays and Sundays 12:00pm to 2:00pm dinner 5:00pm to 08:00pm Honoured to welcome you.Peace and Blessings
Lubbock, Texas
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I ate here 2 years ago and said I would return if I was ever in the Colorado Springs area. Well I returned to Colorado Springs and made it a priority to eat at Uchenna. I had the seafood plate with orange tea. The food and service was just as good as I remembered. I will be eating here every time I am in the Colorado Springs area.

2 Thank Tiger52680

Jackson, Wyoming
“Wow!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Don't know a thing about Ethiopian food, but my sister recommended it. Absolutely awesome flavors. And service outstanding. Perfect place for my five- and seven-year old nephews, too. I don't live in Colorado anymore, but, next time I visit, you can bet I'll return to Uchenna.

2 Thank Dave M
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“OMG - If you haven't you really should”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Found Uchenna on the internet and I would say this is one of the best finds I have come across! The flavors that you experience here are amazing. I have had Ethiopian food in D.C., L.A., Chicago, Madison, WI, and Marbella Spain and I would this is the BEST I have had.

To make things even better the owner/chef, Maya, truly exudes what hospitality is. I received better service here than I have at some four star restaurants that I been to.

If you want amazing food at a reasonable price, and personal outstanding service I would recommend that you visit Uchenna.

3 Thank Momonthego42
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZINGNESS”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This is hands down the best place I have ever eaten at in Colorado Springs. Truly a hidden gem. Maya and her cooking are both out of this world! She cooks from the heart and it is very apparent. DELICIOUS. I would eat there every day if I could.

1 Thank Faith D
Denver, Colorado
“Great Experience”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

TripAdvisor rankings come through for us again. There is a reason this restraunt is #1. The food is wonderful an unique. Maya is such a doll. She showed us the ropes of ethiopian food, and gave us a hug before we left. We also got a suprize dessert box with our leftovers. I echo the recommendations to get the tea - awesome. The orange water tea is sweet and light. The rose tea is fragrant and great tasting. Don't be fooled by how small this place is. This place is BIG on taste, value and atmosphere.

• Visited April 2013