“Great service”

Noodles & Company
Ranked #557 of 1,495 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

I had never eaten at a Noodle & Co. but like the concept. The person waiting on me was very friendly and explained how to order. I wish I could franchise this place.

1  Thank Bear4747

Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Lately I've been coming here about two to three times a week. The food is consistently good and the staff at the Southgate location is very friendly.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

First time eating at a Noodles & Company and I will definitely be back!! Amazing food, quick and friendly service, and a great atmosphere. Love this place! Great for families or even just a quick solo lunch stop.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Fall is nearly here, but you can get a serving of comfort food at Noodles & Co. every time you order their beef stroganoff. Creamy delicious sauce gently coats egg noodles. Add chunky mushrooms and tender beef for a soothing meal. Round it out with a fresh salad. Don't leave without devouring their incredible potstickers. Add a soft cookie and childhood memories surface as you relax.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Not sure if this is the one we went to but we use to have a restraunt called Nothing but Noodles and it went out of business. We loved it and it was very similiar to this and even some of the same dishes. It's fast food and there are so many choices. I got the Mac and Cheese Truffle with no meat with a cup of tomato bisque. At first not too happy. It was really dry and I couldn't taste the truffle oil but then I actually began to stir the pasta and found my cheese and oil. It was excellent. The soup was pretty good too. I get the same at Jason's Deli and this is more tomato-y and less cheesy so I liked it. Hubby got the butternoodles with meatballs and side cesar salad. The noodles are an example of what the old restraunt we liked had, but the meatballs was new. He said the meatballs was on the dry side and could've gone with out it. The salad was good. The shopping area this was in was also nice and we saw lots of service men and women, so that was different experience for us. The servers came by twice to ask if food was alright and if we needed anything. Girl who took our order was helpful when I asked what meat would be good with mine and she said most get it without meat. When driving through again we might seek it out again. If we lived there we'd go pretty regularly based on this experience.