“Yum” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Texas
“Yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Not sure if this is the one we went to but we use to have a restraunt called Nothing but Noodles and it went out of business. We loved it and it was very similiar to this and even some of the same dishes. It's fast food and there are so many choices. I got the Mac and Cheese Truffle with no meat with a cup of tomato bisque. At first not too happy. It was really dry and I couldn't taste the truffle oil but then I actually began to stir the pasta and found my cheese and oil. It was excellent. The soup was pretty good too. I get the same at Jason's Deli and this is more tomato-y and less cheesy so I liked it. Hubby got the butternoodles with meatballs and side cesar salad. The noodles are an example of what the old restraunt we liked had, but the meatballs was new. He said the meatballs was on the dry side and could've gone with out it. The salad was good. The shopping area this was in was also nice and we saw lots of service men and women, so that was different experience for us. The servers came by twice to ask if food was alright and if we needed anything. Girl who took our order was helpful when I asked what meat would be good with mine and she said most get it without meat. When driving through again we might seek it out again. If we lived there we'd go pretty regularly based on this experience.

• Visited August 2013

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“So so food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Noodles is fine when you are in a hurry, but the food is not that exciting and most of the meals don't include meat - you have to order that separately, which makes the price quite a bit higher. I like the restaurant on North Nevada better that the one I've been to in Littleton.

Visited June 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Without a doubt the worst Pad Thai I have ever had”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

Not often to I give a restaruant a terrible rating... but this one deserves it ... Their "Pud Thai" is in name only: flavorless thick noodles, large chunch of carrots! 5 tiny overcooked shimp (which I paided $3 extra for!)... Terrible. Folks save your money... go to a real restaurant. AVOID.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank fdoamerica
“Horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

I really don't know what people enjoy of this fast food/restaurant. Pricing is rediculous for the quality of food. Service is young and inexperienced. Food was not up to par to the pricing. Just had a horrible experience and would not eat there ever again. Sorry!

1 Thank ZonaCanyon
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“1st time”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

They make your order on the spot. The food is good. It is a good choice if you want a quick hearty meal.

Visited May 2012