“great lunch with healthy choices”
Review of The Pita Pit

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Pita Pit
Ranked #387 of 1,428 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Greek
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“great lunch with healthy choices”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

got to enjoy a free lunch today because it was my birthday...Food is fresh with lots of options...good quality for a good price...limited seating.

• Visited May 2013

Houston, Texas
“Great food, excellent employees!!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

The food was very yummy, and the kids who waited on us acted like they got paid a million bucks to do so. Very impressed all around. Can't wait to go back next time were in town!!

1 Thank murmagmazy
“Best place to eat downtown?”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I used to go once a week, but when I lost my lunch buddy at work I just started eating at the office. I ate there yesterday and manoman... I had forgotten how great it is! Now I'm going to have to start going once a week again... Price is right, and they've never messed up my order which is hard to say about any other place I frequent downtown!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank RyanL24
Austin, Texas
“Great pitas, good price”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

The line out to the door was the first indication that the Pita Pit was a popular place. We found that the pitas were very good. The cost averages just under 6 bucks and is a very tasty pita. We had the buffalo chicken, but you get to specify exactly what goes into the pita, much like a subway, except the pita itself is something that Subway can't match. They have a grill and cook your hot pita to order, then help you make it into your custom lunch by adding multiple veggies and sauces. Very enjoyable!

Visited March 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Good Lunch Stop”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I like that this is an alternative to Subway, SS Subs, etc. They have quality ingredients and I have never been disappointed.