“Tasty meal!”
Review of Sonterra Grill

Sonterra Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Sonterra Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 1,584 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Colorado and Tejon St
Description: Sonterra Innovative Southwest Grill elevates local cuisine in Colorado Springs by featuring local, seasonal ingredients with inspiration from the spirit of the American Southwest. As the seasons change, so do our menu items as we source local ingredients from Colorado-proud farmers & suppliers like Callicrate Beef Company, Mauro Brothers Farm, Arkansas Valley Organic Growers, Red Bird Farms & Colorado Tortilla Company. Our menu is always evolving to infuse bold new flavors and make our staples even better with the expertise and culinary creativity of Executive Chef Joshua W. Davis.
Reviewed August 17, 2017

Went to this nice restaurant in Colorado Springs for dinner. The atmosphere was nice, but the food was delicious! It was tasty, and the presentation the entrees was elegant. Good chips and salsa as well!

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Met some friends after work for drinks and appetizers. Really enjoy the strawberry jalapeno margarita. Not too spicy or sweet. One of my coworkers ordered a pineapple flavored drink and raved about it. We also had the tableside guacamole and it was wonderful. We also split some of the other appetizers and did not need to eat dinner afterwards. Plan to go back with my husband for dinner. The entrees looked great as they were being carried to other tables. Want to try it for myself.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

I loved the tex mex food at this restaurant. It was surprisingly one of our favorites for the whole week and we had kids and adults and a large group!

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Our group of 20 with ages varying from 17-62 enjoyed the menu. It was fresh and light without being too spicy.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

My wife and I went to Sonterra a few weeks back. I would write a more complete review, but the food was not particularly remarkable. She had the lobster and shrimp burrito and I had the salmon tacos. Both were reasonably tasty, but didn't have the spice level that our palates expect. Yes, I know it's "southwest," not "Mexican," but even so, there wasn't much heat there.

For what you get, it's a bit overpriced.

If you like your food with less heat than a typical Mexican restaurant, this might be your place. If you want more spice, you probably should try elsewhere.