“Great Find!”
Review of Sonterra Grill

Sonterra Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Sonterra Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 1,431 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Colorado and Tejon St
Franklin Square, New York
“Great Find!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We found this restaurant through TripAdvisor and Yelp, and we were not disappointed. They margaritas were great! Service was great and so was the chips and dip they put on the table. Both of our meals were spectacular and needless to say, I was pretty full after dining here. I had the chicken fajitas, which for some might be considered a safe choice, but it was the best I have ever had. Everything was so full of flavor!! Visit downtown and give this place a try!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Good Southwestern Food”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My wife and I found out that "Southwestern" is upscale Mexican food. Our Fajitas (mine Beef and Portabello and my wife's Chicken and Portabello) were excellent and served with rice (not Spanish) and not beans. We did get very good chips and a mild dipping sauce before our entrée came. The service was excellent and the atmosphere was really western.

Duncanville, Texas
“Tasty Food”
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed a pleasant meal on the patio at this establishment. The food was flavorful and appetizing. All the party enjoyed their selections. Not too spicy but not bland. We will return to eat here again.

1 Thank Texasduckkiller
Huntington Beach, California
“Tasty but remember where you are!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Living most of my life in Southern California, I have an expectation of what Mexican food should be. Although most of the items I had here were tasty, spicy, but tasty, it is a definite reminder that I am not in CA anymore! I recommend with the caveat that you remember it is closer to TexMex than to SoCal Mexican food.

Visited March 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Beautiful Interior for Special Occasions”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

An excellent place for special occasions. Beautiful interior and atmosphere. Menu is filled with "can't miss" options, so no recommendations here. Get what looks good.