“It's a Denny's...”

Denny's
Ranked #641 of 1,411 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Granite City, Illinois
“It's a Denny's...”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Good place to have coffee and Denny's general fried fare. Right next to the hotel!

Visited December 2011

“Value Menu”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Absolutly the best Dennys in the Colorado Springs area...plus if you want great food for dirt cheap they have a value menu. Overall very satasfied with my visit and this one in particular gave my family a 20% discount for staying at a local area hotel :) Yeay Dennys !!!!

Los Angeles, California
“Staff was friendly, restaurant smelled bad”
Reviewed August 17, 2011

The staff was friendly and helpful and gave us a discount for staying in the nearby hotel. The restaurant smelled bad when you walked in. The food was ok.

• Visited August 2011
Rochester, Wisconsin
“Better than most Dennys”
Reviewed June 6, 2011

As this is right next to our motel, we went there for breakfast. We were greeted as soon as we walked in the door, our server was friendly and very, very attentive. The only thing that was a little chincey was the fruit cup with my meal.

When I travel, Denny's is less of a risk than some local cafe. Most of them are okay. Some are horrible. This is one of the better ones I've been to.

Fort Carson, Colorado
“Don't expect for someone to greet you as you enter :(”
Reviewed March 2, 2010

Servers will pass & go & no one bother to say "someone will be with you in a minute" I'm hoping they were just short staff & EVERYONE was having a bad day. The restaurant was not even half full. I heard the manager telling someone over the cell "I had set up the display everywhere" & he was just coming out with a stand size display of "Free Pancakes", if he did it afterwards, I don't know, but surely it wasn't done while he was telling, whomever, it was already done.