“satisfying”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Colorado
“satisfying”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

The restaurant's design and architecture is fun and inviting. The tables and booths are quite comfy. The food is good and satisfying with a good selection. Service is always fats and friendly. The salads, soups and muffins are some of my favorites. I especially the Chinese Chicken salad.The only criticism is that the decorations and ceiling vents looked a bit dusty. Since it is regularly busy I assume they have been too busy to notice.

Visited June 2013

Brandon, Florida
“Great place for a nice dinner”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

This time the chicken pot pie for Mom and the coq au vin for me. The pot pie was rich and filling with plenty of chicken and vegetables. The coq au vin was tender and tasty. Try bread pudding... it's not your mother's recipe. Very good.

Visited December 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Food Amazing!!! Service... eh!”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

My husband and I met some friends here for dinner. Our friends arrived early, sat at the bar and didn't get greeted at all, even though several people walked by them. They thought that was odd, but then saw my husband who also arrived a bit early, so they decided to let it go. I got there about 10 minutes later, and our waitress was very nice, but everything was so slow. We ordered an appetizer which took way too long because apparently they had made the entree and not the app. Our dinner was delicious, the coq au vin- so flavorful and light, and my husbands salmon was cooked to perfection! Then after dinner our friends asked for a box several times, and each time the waitress asked if she was done... finally, she got a box, and we were on our way. That is why I decided it was average, because although the food was good, the rest could have used a little tweaking.

• Visited November 2013
Central, South Carolina
“pathetic”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I have been to a few Mimi mostly in the eastern US. It was a chain that was bought out by Bob Evans Corp. the same one that has all the lowgrade cheap cafes all over the southeast. They have lost money on the chain but they still have it.
I have had maybe one ok breakfast at Mimis and several bad ones. I stopped in at this one because the better cafe down the road was crowded and I didnt want crowded.
I was served an omelette here that a dog would have snarled at. It was probably the worst
dish I have ever had at a breakfast place and I have been to Dennys a few times.
The eggs tasted like they had been poured out of a crate and the avocado was old and brown.
The cheese was tasteless. The potatoes were microwaved for so long that they became slimy and pulp like. Horrible. The muffin tasted like it some foul chemical additive mixed in to the batter and was inedible.
They try to dress up these places like they have a french flair but they are all show and no
quality. I thought that I have never had a meal out where the place tried so little to put out quality. It was really that bad. Dont waste your money on a place like this. Truly.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank jon b
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Nice little French restaurant”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Nice food, great staff and they sell pastries to go! A little bit of an identity crisis between French and French Quarter, but who cares? We enjoyed ourselves and will go back.

• Visited September 2013