“Just right for a real meal nicely cooked”

Margarita At Pine Creek
Reserve with OpenTable
Margarita At Pine Creek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 1,558 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Woodmen
Description: Since 1974 The Margarita at PineCreek has been serving fine food, spirits, good times and memories. Our focus has always been on serving great food in a comfortable setting. Our eclectic cooking style is innovative, yet recognizable and we use the freshest possible ingredients. Our staff (some here for 30 years) serves in a professional, unpretentious manor, creating a refreshing & relaxed atmosphere. The Margarita thrives on local customers while appealing to the many out of town visitors looking for a true local experience. We are an independent, local, community-driven restaurant. We host many local events and fundraisers as well as: the Colorado Farm and Art Market, a "Dinner and a Movie" series, special wine dinners & many culinary events to appeal to the varied tastes of our customers.
Reviewed June 14, 2009

I am a single woman visiting Colorado Springs for the first time on business and thought I'd die if I faced another chain restaurant. I searched and found Margarita and was SOO Happy to find real people, atotally original architecture with cozy nooks and beautiful outside dining, and delicious food. Prix fixe a very reasonable price, too. It was a Friday and I was charmed that they had live music (banjo, guitar, nice stuff) followed by an Audrey Hepburn film shown outside on the patio. The staff was very nice to me and made me feel at home. It felt like real place filled with people I'd like to know. A wonderful escape from all the pre-fab chain bogus architecture and food you find in most of the rest of the city. I loved it and want to go back.

2  Thank ElizaMiddletown_CT

Reviewed November 11, 2008

Myself , and two daughters arrived for lunch to celebrate my daughters birthday. The place is quaint, and since we were locals were much anticipating a marvelous time. We all ordered different lunch entrees,fixed price $11.00 each. We settled on all you can eat soup and salad, one chicken sesame salad and one fish taco plate. The beef soup was greasy, stock not cleared ,meat was a mystery,where was it?The salad consisted of a few greens and shredded carrots. That was it! I could hardly believe it, when prompted for seconds you can guess my answer.The chicken salad was litterally left on plate, neither daughter would touch it, because the meat was greasy leg or thigh meat, and greens were saturated with dressing. The fish taco was a fish taco,one! It is probably the worst lunch for 50.00 we have ever had.If it had not been for the whole wheat loaf , and pimento butter, we would have starved. Tourists save your money and time, we have lots better places to eat for this money. Carlos Bistro, Marigold,Plate World Cuisine ,La Creperie would be more suited.

3  Thank mataamfez
Reviewed June 14, 2008

We were staying at the Embassy Suites right next door to this restaurant. I was thinking Mexican cuisine because of the name. Not so, it is named for the Margarita daisy. We had a wonderful 3 course meal and they even accomodated our 8 year old. The patio outside has more bar food and a movie during the summer but we were glad that we ate inside and had a terrific meal. The restaurant is made up of tiny private rooms with one or two tables. Very cozy! with a lovely garden. Service was good, not great but we were not in any hurry. The staff was very friendly and talkative, however.

1  Thank debeka57
Reviewed June 6, 2008

Best Chef in town. Best outside dining in town. I have no idea which coast the negative reviewers are from. I just had the best appetizer and dessert I've ever had. My wife said she was glad we went there and not the Broadmoor. I suppose if you want something more formal there are better options.

1  Thank aspenglade
Reviewed March 31, 2008

We've been going to the Margarita now for years. We love eating their delicious, from scratch, dinners and the service is always splendid.

Every Friday evening during the summer, the restaurant transforms into an outdoor movie theatre on the patio with spectacular hamburgers and other food.

This past summer, I chose the Margarita's patio for the site of both my wedding and reception. They were so accomodating! In fact, there was not one problem with the entire day. I walked through their beautiful gate and down the beautiful flowered "aisle".

The food was spectacular and the staff was so friendly and helpful. We are already planning a visit to the Margarita for our anniversary each year.

1  Thank lmadabrown