“First Impressions”

Dining options: Reservations
Littleton, Colorado
“First Impressions”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Never had such a terrible greeting by a hostess at a restaurant. Sorry if she was having a bad evening...but leave it at the door or don't work at a customer service job!
The waitress was much better, and the food was decent.

• Visited July 2013

Denver, Colorado
“Great service”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

We had the best waitress. Renee M took care of us better than any waitress/waiter we have had. While she didn't say a lot to my husband and I she was great with our son. She made sure his spaghetti was perfect and he had grapes and olives. She made our son feel important and that is how you win us over. Overall the food and service was great.

• Visited July 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Still a disappointment !”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Once again our monthly lunch bunch celebrated 3 birthdays at Olive Garden. This time I decided to scope out the menu before we arrived online. The Chicken Fettuccine Calzone sounded good. Only problem was that it is no longer on the menu ! The waiter said he could ask the cook to make it and it would take an extra 15 minutes. When it finally came, it was just o.k. and has minimal chicken inside it. The other ladies loved their entrees such as soup and salad and pizza. But really, how far can you go wrong when making those dishes ? Anyway, the lighter fare Apricot-Citrus Chicken was good. I think Olive Garden's prices are a tad high for what you get. Each time we have been there they push their sample of wine on everyone to try. There is a new Steak N Shake next door...might be worth a try ? At least you don' t need to beg for utensils or a glass or water there.

• Visited May 2013
Bozeman, Montana
“Average is being charitable.”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Of course, Olive Garden is a chain.....which COULD be good, but not in this instance. I ate here at lunchtime, and had a Bloody Mary with my meal. The drink was simply awful. Olive Garden cannot understand that all the garnishes in the world won't save a horrible drink. I ordered the Seafood Alfredo.....which was terrible. I took 2 bits of the lukewarm goo, and told the server (who was an emotionally flat robot) that I wouldn't eat it, and I paid for my drink and left. This was the second time I have been to an Olive Garden. There will not be a third.

• Visited March 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great salad and soup”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I always enjoy Olive Garden for their soup and salad special. It's all you can eat and it tastes great. Enjoy their food. The service at this Olive Garden seemed especially good. the place was packed and they were very attentitive to my meal. sometimes when you go to a place alone they forget about you, this was not the case with this Olive Garden. The were with me from the timeI got there till I was ready to leave.

• Visited February 2013