“Average is being charitable.”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #170 of 1,567 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Of course, Olive Garden is a chain.....which COULD be good, but not in this instance. I ate here at lunchtime, and had a Bloody Mary with my meal. The drink was simply awful. Olive Garden cannot understand that all the garnishes in the world won't save a horrible drink. I ordered the Seafood Alfredo.....which was terrible. I took 2 bits of the lukewarm goo, and told the server (who was an emotionally flat robot) that I wouldn't eat it, and I paid for my drink and left. This was the second time I have been to an Olive Garden. There will not be a third.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I always enjoy Olive Garden for their soup and salad special. It's all you can eat and it tastes great. Enjoy their food. The service at this Olive Garden seemed especially good. the place was packed and they were very attentitive to my meal. sometimes when you go to a place alone they forget about you, this was not the case with this Olive Garden. The were with me from the timeI got there till I was ready to leave.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Had a great experience with them catering our friends wedding. Food was great, portions were of good size, love the salad!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

If you are looking for Italian in Colorado Springs, there are other place more worth the while. The food has gone down in quality and the price has gone up. In addition, some higher end favorties have been removed from the menu. The pasta is dry like it was sitting out and the sauces bland. In addition, the service was very impersonal and didn't listen or care - it took almost an hour to receive the meal. The only good thing about my recent meal was the company.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

We were celebrating 2 birthdays and had made a reservation for a table for 12. We arrived early and told no record of a reservation existed ! After waiting over 30 minutes the girls out front finally figured out their mistake and seated us. No apology offered. The food was below average in taste and appearance. Fettucine Alfredo had hardly any sauce on it and the noodles were tough. The stuffed mushrooms were o.k. but the salad and breadsticks were tasteless. For $20 for lunch, we could have gotten a much better meal elsewhere. Also had to ask the waitress for utensils and napkins ! Some major training is needed for the staff. This location is near a busy mall, so there are many other choices to consider.