“Good Food”

Salsa Brava
Ranked #102 of 1,411 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Spanish
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Odessa Fl
“Good Food”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

I was visiting and my daughter and son-in-law went for lunch. We ordered different foods and all were satisfied. I had the Chicken Taco's with beans and rice. Delicious. The service was great. Waitress was extremely attentive and when asked which soup she would recommend. My son-in-law took her advice and enjoyed. Will be back again.

Visited December 2013

Colorado
“A local that need not be a secret!”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Salsa Brava is a well established restaurant that offer outstandingly consistent flavorful Mexican cuisine. Its location is convenient to I-25 and the atmosphere is authentically Mexican. This last visit I had the Portobello & Spinach Enchiladas; Grilled Portabello Mushrooms / Spinach / Cheese / Choice of Chile / Cilantro Lime Rice / Black Beans. YUM! Service is excellent, ask for Josh. And the bar offers a great variety of indulgences.

• Visited December 2013
estes park
“Excellent surprise!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

After passing this by many times, we finally to try it. The outside is nothing special, however the inside is very nice. Very attentive servers. Great food. A pleasant surprise. We will definitely go again and again!!!

• Visited November 2013
“Perfect Service & Great food!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We went here after a long day of hiking and sight seeing at the Garden of Gods! We sat outside on the indoor patio under the heat lamps and next to the fireplace! The service was top notch from the time we got there to the time we left!! There was never a time we had to wait for food/drinks/etc. The manager came to the table once to check on us.

The food was amazing and cooked to everyone's liking! We really liked this place!!

• Visited November 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Disappointing Quality”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

The evening started well with friends, but ended in great disappointment. The drinks were good, including the Cadillac Margaritas. But both my wife's and my meals were disappointing. Her burrito was cold, and when she sent it back, the manager came back and asked how things were going. Terrible, my wife replied, because the rest of us had a meal and she didn't. The manager said she would go back and check on her meal, but the manager never returned. She got another burrito which was hotter and was acceptable, but no one ever checked back on how it was. My Carne Asada, which is apparently one of their specialities, was lousy. With each bite I had to take the steak out of my mouth and put it back on my plate. Grainy and tough. The enchilada that came with it was OK, but the rice was clumpy, doughy and Luke warm. And the noise in this restaurant makes it impossible to have a decent conversation with friends. It is LOUD! There are way better Mexican restaurants in this town and we won't be going back.

Visited November 2013