“Perfect Service & Great food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Salsa Brava
Ranked #87 of 1,403 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Spanish
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Perfect Service & Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We went here after a long day of hiking and sight seeing at the Garden of Gods! We sat outside on the indoor patio under the heat lamps and next to the fireplace! The service was top notch from the time we got there to the time we left!! There was never a time we had to wait for food/drinks/etc. The manager came to the table once to check on us.

The food was amazing and cooked to everyone's liking! We really liked this place!!

• Visited November 2013

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Disappointing Quality”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

The evening started well with friends, but ended in great disappointment. The drinks were good, including the Cadillac Margaritas. But both my wife's and my meals were disappointing. Her burrito was cold, and when she sent it back, the manager came back and asked how things were going. Terrible, my wife replied, because the rest of us had a meal and she didn't. The manager said she would go back and check on her meal, but the manager never returned. She got another burrito which was hotter and was acceptable, but no one ever checked back on how it was. My Carne Asada, which is apparently one of their specialities, was lousy. With each bite I had to take the steak out of my mouth and put it back on my plate. Grainy and tough. The enchilada that came with it was OK, but the rice was clumpy, doughy and Luke warm. And the noise in this restaurant makes it impossible to have a decent conversation with friends. It is LOUD! There are way better Mexican restaurants in this town and we won't be going back.

Visited November 2013
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

I wouldn't say it was out-of-this-world, but it was good. My margarita was pretty much straight tequila, which was hard to swallow, but my fajita was good and my hubby liked his carne asada.

Bozeman, Montana
“Horrible Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

The food is poor at best. The queso dip was no doubt made with valveta cheese and hardly edible. The bartender acted like she would rather be in jail then tending bar. There we're flies swarming our meals. And tables we're left unbussed for over half of our meal.

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Colorado Springs
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Went to the restaurant for restaurant week...decent enough food but wouldn't want to pay more than we paid [restaurant week gives people a chance to try new restaurants at discount prices]. I had a stuffed poblano which was okay, my husband's steak dish was adequate, the chili con queso was good and the flan was good. What was not good was out drinks. We just missed happy hour by a few minutes and when we got the bill and saw $6 for a small pour of wine [it didn't seem to be more than 3 ounces] and a large margarita for my husband for $11...$17 bucks for very average drinks, well, then and there we thought we are not going back.

• Visited September 2013