“Consistant” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Monument, Colorado
“Consistant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

Always good food at good prices. Lot of different dishes to choose from with some healthy choices. Only wish they had an outdoor patio.

Visited May 2012

Duluth, Georgia
“Took great care of our family dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

There were 14 of us having dinner. We had one waitress assigned to us and she had other tables to deal with also. Uh-oh. As it turned out, she did a great job of keeping us fed and watered.

The menu is huge with a lot of dishes that we (having come from Georgia) did not see in our local Tex-Mex restaurant. Almost everyone was happy with their selection (we went 13-1 on the 'would you order that again' question) and the meals came out quickly and at the same time.

Our dinners were $10-15 each, with $5 margaritas.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Poor Business Decision”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is a story ran by KKTV 11 on this business:

I will never return after what happened to my wife.

-She says she tried to do the right thing by not driving home after having a few drinks, but her good intentions backfired when her car was towed.

Robin Phillips contacted 11 News because she says she believes the situation is unfair.

The mother of two says she went to Three Margaritas over Memorial Day weekend to have a drink with her friends.

Phillips says she wanted to be responsible, so after two margaritas she decided it would be in her best interest to ride home with friends.

She left her car in the restaurant parking lot and says less than 24 hours later it was towed.

Phillips says she feels like she was penalized for making a responsible decision, to not drink and drive.

She had to pay $300 to get her minivan back.

She says she talked to the restaurant manager who gave her conflicting stories about the tow. Phillips says at first the manager said he didn't have it towed, then later admitted he did.

We spoke to him on the phone and tried talking to him in person, but he did not want to comment.

11 News reached out to other local restaurant managers who say they encourage their patrons to leave their cars if they have had too much to drink. They also say they wouldn't have a car towed unless it has been there for two to three days.

If you are concerned that your car could be towed, it's a good idea to talk to the manager of the restaurant and ask about their towing policy.

• Visited May 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Poor service and food.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

I have been to this particular restaurant over 5 times due to client meetings or get-togethers. This is my last visit. I thing I can say, they are consistent. Every time the food is sub-standard, cold and inaccurate from my original order. The staff seems indifferent and rushes your through the dining experience. There are better places in town for Mexican.

• Visited March 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Valentine's Day Nightmare with the manager/owner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2012

I took my wife and two boys to 3 Margaritas for Valentine's Day. The restaurant was located at 6385 N. Academy. We drove all the way from Southeast of Fountain. Upon arrival, we showed the waiter our Groupon "coupon" which entitled us to 2 margaritas, Chicken Fajitas for 2, with all the sides. The waiter said that they have received hundreds of the groupons and were very familiar with them. The service provided by our waiter "Adrien" was GREAT! As well, the food was DELICIOUS. Unfortunately, upon checkout I noticed that our receipt was 43 dollars and some change. I asked my wife if she already paid the 20 dollars for the groupon online first. She said "yes", and didn't understand why we owed 43 more dollars on the tab. My two boys ordered Manuel Burrito's which were 5.95 per plate, totalling 12.00 dollars. They each had a coke that costs approximately 2.00 per drink. I had one extra margarita on top of the free one purchased with the groupon. Their margaritas are approximately 7.00 for the basic margarita. This should have totalled 23.00 plus tax. On the second bill, the one I signed, it said my total was for 23 dollars. I left a 6 or 7 dollar tip for Adrien which would have brought the total to 29 or 30 dollars. Never in my life would I have given a 100% tip to a waiter. Today 18FEB2012, my wife checked our bank account statements as we normally do, and noticed that we had been charged 43 dollars and some change to 3 Margaritas restaurant from Valentines Day. We called and spoke to the manager about the situation, and he said we needed our receipt from that night. I told him that we have our bank statement that shows how much we were charged, and that noone keeps their receipts from restaurants unless they were charing it off as a business expense or something to that matter. He told us that he couldn't help us. I just want to say,...... BEWARE if you eat at this restaurant, and make sure to check your receipt for correct billing!!! They process hundreds of these Groupon coupons weekly or monthly, and if this happened to us, no telling how many others this has happened too.
As a last and final resort, we are going back to talk to the waiter and see if this can be reconsiled. I will post the outcome upon completion.
I just got off the phone with the manager/owner, and he spoke with our waiter Adrien. The owner has changed his stance in this matter and has promised us a refund after finding out that the error was on their end. I appreciate his understanding in this matter, but wish he would've been proactive from the beginning. He was going to blow us off at the beginning until I asked to have our waiter call us. I have brought their rating up from 2 Stars to 3 Stars, and feel that is more than generous after all that we've been through. Again, I would just like to say as a lesson learned, make sure you check your bank statements often, and never accept "NO" as an answer when it comes to your money matters. I don't think I will return to this restaurant, but will eat at the 3 or 4 other (3 margaritas) in town. Have a Great Day!!!

• Visited February 2012